This Village In Ottawa Is Covered In Over 30k Lights & Looks Like A Christmas Card
You'll feel like you travelled back in time. 🎄
This winter, you can explore a historical village in Ottawa that has over 30,000 Christmas lights.
The Vintage Village Of Lights at the Cumberland Heritage Village Museum is back on Fridays to Sundays from December 3 to 19 between 3:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Here you can walk around to explore the 1920s and 1930s vintage buildings that look like a holiday card and might even see Santa.
Plus, the museum will have items to bring home like crafts or a cookie decorating kit.
This year you'll need to purchase a timed-entry ticket in advance, and it costs $25 per group of up to six people.
Vintage Village Of Lights
Price: $25 per group of up to six people
When: December 3 - December 19, 2021 (Fridays to Sundays from 3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
Address: Cumberland Heritage Village Museum, 2940 Old Montreal Rd., Cumberland, ON
Why You Need To Go: You'll feel like you warped to another time as you explore the historic village covered in thousands of glowing lights.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 9 Christmas Events Near Ottawa You Can Already Get Excited For ... ›
- Ottawa's Christmas Market Is Returning & You Can Sip Mulled Wine ... ›
- 9 Magical Christmas Movies That Were Actually Filmed Around Ottawa ›
- 7 Glowing Christmas Trails Around Ottawa That Are Like Taking A Walk Through The North Pole - Narcity ›
- 6 Airbnbs Around Ottawa That Look Like They're Straight Out Of A Hallmark Movie - Narcity ›