You Can Glide Along A Glowing Neon Skating Trail Near Ottawa & It Has Major '90s Vibes
They'll have music you can twirl to and outdoor bonfires ⛸
Neon is back, and it's cooler than ever! You can glide along this outdoor skating trail near Ottawa beneath neon and black lights.
RiverOak Skating Trail is having a glow skating event this winter, where you can twirl around to party music and play glow-in-the-dark hockey.
Nineties babies rejoice; we can relive our roller rink days.
These fun evenings are scheduled to start in early January and will happen every Friday night until closing.
You can glide along a magical 3.5-kilometre ice pathway past the black and glowing lights.
Tickets are from $16 per person.
Glow Skating at RiverOak Skating Trail
Price: $16+ per adult
When: Friday nights in January (Opening date TBA)
Address: 2900 York's Corners Rd., Metcalfe, ON
Why You Need To Go: An enchanted forest skate plus a nighttime neon party, is something you cannot miss this winter!
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Ottawa's Parliament Hill Has A New Dazzling Holiday Show ... ›
- You Can Skate On A Magical Torch-Lit Ice Trail Through A Forest ... ›
- 12 Outdoor Skating Trails In Ontario That Feel Like Gliding Through ... ›
- 9 Ottawa New Year’s Eve Events That Are Better Than Counting Down To 2022 In NYC - Narcity ›
- This Frozen Bar Near Ottawa Is Made Out Of Blocks Of Ice & Has Boozy Holiday Cocktails ›
- This Ottawa Restaurant Has New Giant Glowing Palm Trees & They Look Straight Out Of Miami - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Skating Trail Will Let You Glide Across A Frozen Lake Surrounded By Forest - Narcity ›
- You Can Try To Escape This Glowing Ice Labyrinth Near Ottawa This Winter (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Former Ottawa Senators Player Chris Neil Opened Ottawa's Newest Skating Trail & Ice Rink - Narcity ›