The Highest-Paid TikTok Stars Of 2021 Were Ranked & Together They Raked In More Than $55M
It's a D'Amelio world and we're all living in it 🤳
BRB starting my TikTok career.
Forbes just came out with a list of the top-earning TikTokers of 2021 and all of them are under 30, while two of the very best are living in one household.
Charli D'Amelio is queen of the platform, as she was the top-ranked earner and the most-followed user on TikTok last year.
Charli currently stands at 133 million followers and is estimated to have earned about $17.5 million in 2021, Forbes reports.
Not only has she advertised for companies like Invisalign and Dunkin' Donuts, but she’s even launched a clothing line in collaboration with her sister and Hollister.
But that’s not all the 17-year-old has managed to fit into her busy schedule. She's also raking in the cash after signing a reality TV deal with Hulu, which follows her family and her daily life.
With those deals in mind, the No. 2 earner on the list would be Dixie D'Amelio, Charli's older sister.
Dixie has a following of 57 million people and is estimated to have earned approximately $10 million because of her TikTok account and other deals.
A lot of Dixie’s projects are collaborations with her sister Charli, such as their reality TV show, Hollister clothing line and a separate Snapchat deal.
However, Dixie has also tried to hammer out a solo career as a pop star. She released two singles in 2021 including Psycho, which topped out at No.25 on the Billboard charts.
Third on the list is Addison Rae, a close friend of Kourtney Kardashian.
Although Rae has more followers than Dixie D’Amelio with 86 million, Forbes estimates she earned $8.5 million in 2021.
Like the D’Amelio sisters, Rae has deals with companies like American Eagle and even has her own beauty line called Item Beauty.
This year Rae really tried to step it up by launching her acting career with a lead role in the Netflix series He’s All That.
The only Canadians to make the 2021 list were Kris Collins and Josh Richards, who are estimated to have earned $4.75 million and $5 million, respectively.
Here’s the full list of the highest-earning TikTokers:
- Charli D’Amelio: $17.5 million
- Dixie D’Amelio: $10 million
- Addison Rae: $8.5 million
- Bella Poarch and Josh Richards: $5 million
- Kris Collins and Avanni Gregg: $4.75 million
- Atlanta Teen Created The Original Renegade Dance & Is Finally ... ›
- 5 Super Cheap Dollarama Home Hacks From TikTok That You'll ... ›
- You Can Get Paid $85 An Hour To Watch TikTok Video Hacks ... ›
- A TikToker Is Horrified After A Trespass Notice Was 'Taped' To A Man Sleeping In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- A Man Broke A Starbucks 'Pay It Forward' Streak At 23 Cars & Told TikTok He Was 'Set Up' - Narcity ›
- This TikTok Travel Pillow Hack Is Genius & Could Help You Save On Discount Airline Flights - Narcity ›
- The FBI Arrested A TikTok Star On Robbery Charges & His Sneakers Apparently Gave Him Away - Narcity ›
- Addison Rae Goes Home To Louisiana & Opens Up About Breakups, Babies & The Right Way To Eat Crawfish - Narcity ›
- Khaby Lame Just Became TikTok's No. 1 Star & He Finally Dethroned Charli D’Amelio - Narcity ›
- Nickelback Shot A Music Video In BC & Canada's 2nd Highest Paid TikToker Showed Up (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- TikTok Star Dixie D'Amelio Says She's Been Diagnosed with PMDD & This Is What It Is - Narcity ›
- Charli D'Amelio Just Won 'Dancing With The Stars' & Proved That Her Skills Go Beyond TikTok - Narcity ›