Find a tower fit for Rapunzel. ✨
Forget your glass slippers, and grab your hiking boots. These enchanting Ontario hiking trails look straight out of a fairy tale.
Across the province, there are so many magical hikes that will have you feeling like the star of a Disney movie. From a tiny bird village that looks like it belongs in Snow White to a giant tree with a smiling face, you definitely will want to discover these spots for yourself.
Walter Bean Grand River Trail
Address: 300 Lookout Ln., Kitchener, ON
Hide And Seek Trail
Price: $6.50 per person
Address: 3115 Conservation Rd., Milton, ON
Why You Need To Go: Exploring Crawford Lake Conservation Area is like stepping into an enchanted forest. Here, you can't help but marvel at all the charming wood carvings of animals and birds along the path.
Address: 201 Guildwood Pkwy., Scarborough, ON
Why You Need To Go: It is a dreamy spot that looks straight out of a storybook where you can marvel at the ruins and sculptures.
Health Valley Trail
Address: Woolwich, ON
Why You Need To Go: On this 5.1-kilometre hike, you can spot a wise oak tree, which might remind you of classic fairytales with talking trees, or even the Weirwood in Game Of Thrones.
Address: 2617 Anderson Rd., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: The boardwalk isn't the only thing to see in Mer Bleu Conservation Area. Along Trail 50, you can find a bird village with tiny houses, churches and restaurants hanging from the tree.
Address: Main St., Warkworth, ON
Why You Need To Go: This path is a floral wonderland with 300 lilac plants that smell even better than they look.
Major's Hill Park Trail
Address: Mackenzie Ave., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: For a quick walk, you can follow the walking trail to enjoy postcard-worthy views of Ottawa's castle.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 11 Ontario Hikes That Will Make You Want To Get Outside As Soon ... ›
- 7 Scenic Bridges In Ontario With The Best Views & Hiking Trails ... ›
- Ontario Hiking Trails That You Can Enjoy Without The Crowds ... ›
- This Ontario Hike Will Take You To A 100-Foot Tall Tower With Jaw-Dropping Lookouts - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Hiking Trail Will Lead You Past Glacial Potholes & A Frozen Waterfall - Narcity ›
- 9 Breathtaking Ontario Hiking Trails That You'll Want to Discover In 2022 - Narcity ›
- This Boardwalk Trail In Ontario Runs Through An Enchanted Forest Full Of Magical Creatures - Narcity ›
- 9 Stunning Ontario Trails Where You Can Soak Up Some Sun The Moment It's Spring - Narcity ›