"You'll want to monitor any weather alerts."
A series of Ontario storms will rip through southern parts of the province this week, bringing a mess of chaotic weather conditions.
According to The Weather Network, areas including London, Windsor, Hamilton and Niagara Falls will experience scattered showers and thunderstorms on Monday with "periods of heavy rainfall" and strong winds.
However, those conditions will be mild compared to Tuesday's when a low-pressure system will create the possibility for severe thunderstorms and potential tornadoes.
The Tuesday storms are expected to hit Toronto, London, Windsor, Barrie, Kingston and more.
"This set-up is eerily similar to last Tuesday when three tornadoes were confirmed, so you'll want to monitor any weather alerts as there is the risk for strong wind gusts, large hail, heavy rain and even the risk of an isolated tornado or two," Matt Grinter, TWN meteorologist, warned.
Thankfully, things will be looking a lot better later in the week with sunshine and less active weather expected to make its return.
- 6 Tornadoes Hit Ontario Last Week & Here's Where - Narcity ›
- Tornadoes In Ontario: One Was Confirmed In Georgetown & It's ... ›
- Fall Forecast For 2021 In Canada Is All Over The Place - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storms Just Won't Stop & Some Spots Could Get Snow As Early As Next Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storms Will Be Flooding The Province This Week With Brutal Thunderstorms & Hail - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storms Just Won't Quit & Over 20,000 People Are Now Without Power - Narcity ›