The Fairmont Royal York Is Getting A Pop-Up Christmas Bar Worthy Of Clark Griswold
The most festive way to spend Christmas vacation.
This over-the-top Christmas bar will add some extra jingle to your season. The Thirsty Elf is returning to the Fairmont Royal York on November 19, and you can sip themed drinks in a holiday wonderland.
Located on the avenue level of the building, the bar will whisk you away to the North Pole with its next-level decor and festive menu.
The space will be decked out from floor to ceiling in bright, kitschy Christmas decor, so be sure to wear your ugliest Christmas sweater.
The menu has themed drinks like The Naughty List, Polar Punch, and Christmoose Vacation, which you can sip from a moose cup that would make Clark Griswold proud.
There will also be a selection of food like The Charlie Brown Christmas Pretzel and Rudolph Pre-Work Out Snack. The experience is open from Thursdays to Saturdays and can be booked online.
The Thirsty Elf
Price: $16+ per cocktail
When: Thursday to Saturday, November 19 to December 18, 2021
Address: 100 Front St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Get in the Christmas spirit by sipping Christmas spirits at this all-out holiday paradise.
- Miracle Toronto Is Officially Returning Along With A Tropical ... ›
- Toronto's New Christmas Bar Is Like A Mini Vacay With Bali Vibes ... ›
- The Distillery's Magical Winter Village Is Now Open & Here's A Peak At All The Festivities - Narcity ›
- This Christmas Festival Near Toronto Has Holiday Funnel Cakes & Winter Wagon Rides - Narcity ›
- 7 Toronto Christmas Bars With Drinks So Festive, You'll End Up On The Naughty List - Narcity ›
- This Christmas Cocktail In Toronto Made The Internet Swoon & It's Back For Another Year ›