This Christmas Market Near Toronto Is Full Of Enchantment & Looks Like A European Postcard
The new market will have a forest of Christmas trees and starry lights.
You don't need to hop on a plane to experience Christmas overseas. This new European-style market near Toronto will give you all those festive feels.
The Burlington Holiday Market is transforming the downtown into a twinkling wonderland from December 9 to 12, and you'll feel as though you've stepped into a postcard.
The new event is taking place in and around the quaint Village Square, which is known for its cobblestone streets, shops, and old-world vibes.
You can explore a forest of Christmas trees, listen to carolers, indulge in treats, see holiday-themed exhibits, and more.
If you're dreaming of a European Christmas, take a trip to this charming new market happening just outside of Toronto.
Burlington Holiday Market
Price: Free admission
When: December 9 to 12, 2021
Address: Burlington, ON
Why You Need To Go: You'll feel like you're on vacation at this twinkling new holiday market.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- This Christmas Town Near Toronto Is Like Stepping Into A Twinkling ... ›
- Burlington Festival Of Lights Is Totally Free & The Illuminated Park Is ... ›
- Village Square Near Toronto Is Straight Off A Christmas Postcard ... ›
- Toronto's Christmas Concert Will Play All Your Fave Holiday Tunes By Flickering Candlelight - Narcity ›
- 8 Festive Toronto Road Trips To Plan With Your BFF Before Christmas - Narcity ›
- This New Christmas Market Near Toronto Is Like Wandering Through A Snowy Harbour In Europe - Narcity ›
- 6 Things To Do Around Burlington If You Are Craving Some Holiday Magic - Narcity ›
- This Tiny Christmas Village Near Toronto Is Like Stepping Into Snowy Hogsmeade - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Dog-Friendly Holiday Market Is Back & You Can Get Free Santa Pics With Your Pup - Narcity ›