There will be endless sparkling lights and a hot chocolate bar!
You'll feel like you're walking through the snowy streets of Europe at this twinkling holiday village near Toronto. St. Jacobs is transforming into a festive wonderland for its annual St. Jacobs Sparkles event, and it's full of magic and cheer.
This year, the event is running for three weeks from November 12 to 28, giving you even more time to enjoy the seasonal splendour.
You can see thousands of sparkling lights along the streets, shop for gifts at local stores, visit Santa, snap a pic in the photo booth, and listen to live music.
There will also be a Fancy Hot Chocolate Bar, train rides at the Waterloo Central Railway, an artisan market, and more.
Filled with dazzling lights and holiday magic, this is one enchanting place to visit during Christmas.
St. Jacobs Sparkles
When: November 12-28, 2021
Address: St. Jacobs, ON
Why You Need To Go: This holiday shopping event comes with twinkling lights, cozy hot chocolate, and European vibes.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- Christmas Market Near Toronto Transforms A Family Farm Into A ... ›
- Toronto's New Polar Festival Will Have A Shimmering Ice Tunnel ... ›
- This Christmas Market In Toronto Will Have A Dazzling Light Show ... ›
- This Tiny Canadian Town Explodes With Festive Magic Every Year & It's Bucket List Worthy - Narcity ›
- 13 Christmas Events Around Toronto You Can Already Get Excited For This Year - Narcity ›
- A Farm Near Toronto Is Turning Into A Glittering Village With Ice Sculptures & Snow Globes - Narcity ›
- This Christmas Town Near Toronto Has Garland-Filled Streets & A Dazzling Trail Of Lights - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant Near Toronto Has A Glowing Dome Village & It's A Magical Place To Dine - Narcity ›
- 7 Christmas Towns Near Toronto That Will Make You Feel Like The Star Of A Hallmark Movie - Narcity ›
- This Christmas Market Near Toronto Is Full Of Enchantment & Looks Like A European Postcard - Narcity ›
- 7 Drive-Thru Events Around Toronto That Will Immerse You In A Glowing Winter Paradise - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Christmas Concert Will Play All Your Fave Holiday Tunes By Flickering Candlelight - Narcity ›