This Ontario Farm Is Transforming Into A Magical Christmas Village With Twinkling Lights
It is only 45 minutes from Toronto! 🎄
You'll feel like Christmas came early at this Ontario farm, just 45 minutes from Toronto.
From November 12 to December 22, Niemi Family Farm will be transforming into a holiday village that will look straight out of a Hallmark movie.
Here you'll be able to shop the market for gifts for everyone on your list, get fresh Christmas trees for your home, and say hello to Santa Claus.
Plus, you can sip a cup of hot chocolate and explore the illuminated forest walk filled with twinkling lights.
Admission tickets are already for sale and start at $14.99 per person.
Niemi’s Outdoor Christmas Market
Price: $14.99+ per person
When: November 12 - December 22
Address: 18463 Highway 48, Mount Albert, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can get in the holiday spirit and explore this cheerful village. There is also the option to book a private bonfire where you can roast s'mores.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- The Toronto Christmas Market Is Officially Returning For 2021 - Narcity ›
- The Niagara Falls Christmas Market Is Coming Back & You Can ... ›
- You Can Walk Alpacas At These Adorable Ontario Farms - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Farm Is Getting A Candlelit Christkindl Market & It's Like Being In Germany - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Christmas Market Will Sweep You Away To A Little Snowy Village In France - Narcity ›
- Niagara's Christmas Garden Is Full Of Twinkling Poinsettias & It's Like A Trip To Whoville - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Christmas Market Is Transforming An Old Cereal Factory Into A 'Twinkle Town' - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Farm Takes You To A Christmas Village & You Can Hang Out With Festive Alpacas - Narcity ›
- This Tree Farm Near Toronto Has A Holiday Village That Belongs In A Taylor Swift Song - Narcity ›