This Ontario Christmas Market Will Sweep You Away To A Little Snowy Village In France
It's free to visit. ❄️
UPDATE: The 2021 event has been cancelled.
Village Noël Temiskaming is returning to Northern Ontario on November 25 and bringing all sorts of festive magic with it.
The attraction transforms the New Liskeard Fairgrounds into a Christmas village with a New France theme where you can shop from local vendors, indulge in treats like maple taffy, and more.
Quaint cabins line the snowy streets, and activities like live music, axe-throwing, and magic shows will be taking place.
Put on your hat and scarf and take a trip to another world at this enchanting holiday village.
Price: Free admission
When: November 25 to 27, 2021
Address: May Street South, Temiskaming Shores, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can visit a New-France-style Christmas village by heading to this charming attraction.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- This Christmas Town Near Toronto Has Garland-Filled Streets & A ... ›
- This Ontario Farm Is Transforming Into A Magical Christmas ... ›
- 7 Magical Ontario Christmas Markets That Belong On The Front Of A ... ›
- Blue Mountain Village Has Transformed Into A Twinkly Christmas Town & Here's A First Look - Narcity ›
- This Christmas Festival Near Toronto Has Holiday Funnel Cakes & Winter Wagon Rides - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Christmas Market Has A Boozy Fondue Lounge & Takes Place In A Glowing Barn - Narcity ›
- This New France-Style Christmas Village In Ontario Has A Twinkling Market & European Vibes - Narcity ›