7 Magical Ontario Christmas Markets That Belong On The Front Of A Holiday Card
You'll feel like you've taken a trip to Europe.
Christmas markets are popping up across the province, and you'll feel like you've stepped into a holiday postcard when visiting these enchanting spots.
You can enjoy European vibes, tasty eats and unique vendors by planning a trip to these magical markets this season.
Ottawa Christmas Market
Price: Free admission
When: November 26 to December 22, 2021
Address: Casino Lac-Leamy Plaza at Lansdowne, Marché Way, Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: Wander beneath twinkling lights, sip mulled wine, and shop for goodies from quaint cabins lining the streets at this iconic market.
Niemi's Outdoor Christmas Market
Price: $14.99+ per person
When: November 12 to December 22, 2021
Address: 18463 Highway 48, Mount Albert, ON
Why You Need To Go: This Scandinavian-style market will whisk you away to another world. You can explore a trail of lights, warm up with hot chocolate, and more.
Burlington Holiday Market
Price: Free admission
When: December 9 to 12, 2021
Address: Burlington, ON
Why You Need To Go: This new market is like a mini trip to Europe, and you can explore cobblestone streets and a forest of Christmas trees.
Niagara Falls Christmas Market
When: November 13 to December 19, 2021
Address: 4605 Queen St., Niagara Falls, ON
Why You Need To Go: Shop from up to 50 vendors and snap some photos at the glittering light displays while visiting this charming market.
Simcoe Christmas Panorama Market
When: Select days from December 4 to 24, 2021
Address: 50 Bonnie Dr., Simcoe, ON
Why You Need To Go: This dazzling lights festival also comes with a holiday market, and you can indulge in hot chocolate and apple cider donuts while you shop.
When: November 25 to 27, 2021
Address: New Liskeard Fairgrounds, May Street South, Temiskaming Shores, ON
Why You Need To Go: Take a trip to another land at this New-France-themed market. You can enjoy tasty treats, local shopping, and events like a magician and axe-throwing.
The Distillery Winter Village
Price: $8 per person on select dates
When: November 18 to December 31, 2021
Address: Distillery District, Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: The Distillery District is a magical place to shop during the holiday season, and its starlit Winter Village is straight out of a Hallmark movie.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- The Niagara Falls Christmas Market Is Coming Back & You Can ... ›
- The Toronto Christmas Market Is Returning As A Starlit Winter ... ›
- Ontario's Simcoe Christmas Panorama Will Have Twinkling Lights ... ›
- Toronto's 'Immersive Nutcracker' Sweeps You Into A Surreal Fairytale & Here's A First Look - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Floating Christmas Market Is Returning & You Can Get A Tree On A Twinkling Ship - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Farm Is Getting A Candlelit Christkindl Market & It's Like Being In Germany - Narcity ›
- The Distillery's Magical Winter Village Is Now Open & Here's A Peak At All The Festivities - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Sky-High Skating Rink Comes With CN Tower Views & Boozy Hot Chocolate - Narcity ›
- Niagara's Christmas Garden Is Full Of Twinkling Poinsettias & It's Like A Trip To Whoville - Narcity ›
- 11 Christmas Markets Around Toronto That Are Charming Enough To Be In The North Pole - Narcity ›
- Blue Mountain Village Has Transformed Into A Twinkly Christmas Town & Here's A First Look - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Christmas Market Has A Boozy Fondue Lounge & Takes Place In A Glowing Barn - Narcity ›
- 8 Incredible Reasons To Visit The Ottawa Christmas Market That You Won't Want To Miss - Narcity ›
- Seven Magical Christmas Markets You Can Travel To Around The World Right Now - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Dog-Friendly Holiday Market Is Back & You Can Get Free Santa Pics With Your Pup - Narcity ›
- IKEA Canada Is Not Selling Real Christmas Trees This Year & It's Nothing To Do With The Grinch - Narcity ›