This Winter Hike Near Toronto Leads To A Frozen Waterfall That Belongs In 'Game of Thrones'
Winter is here. ❄️
Cue some epic music, because this majestic frozen waterfall near Toronto will make you feel as though you've stepped into a scene from Game of Thrones (minus all the sword fighting).
Tiffany Falls is a 21-metre cascade waterfall located in Hamilton. Surrounded by towering cliffs and a forest, the waterfall is even more majestic to visit in the winter.
The tumbling water transforms into glistening pillars of ice, and you'll feel as though you've wandered into Winterfell.
The cascade is located just 10 to 15 minutes from the parking area, and you'll wander through a snowy forest and over bridges before reaching it.
Once you arrive, you can take in the enchanting views from the platform. You can continuing hiking through the winter wonderland and find the other waterfall in the area; Washboard Falls.
It's suggested that you visit during off-peak times like the early morning or weekdays to ensure you get a parking spot.
Price: Parking fee
Address: 900 Wilson St. E., Hamilton, ON
Why You Need To Go: This waterfall looks like a scene from Game of Thrones, and it's a magical way to spend a winter day.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 8 Ontario Frozen Waterfalls That Are Straight Out Of 'Frozen' - Narcity ›
- 7 Waterfalls Near Toronto That Transform Into A Red & Gold Oasis ... ›
- 7 Winter Trails Around Toronto That Will Take You To The Top Of The Snow-Covered World - Narcity ›
- 7 Incredible Winter Activities Around Toronto That You Can Enjoy For $30 Or Less - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Winter Hike Winds Through Icy Caverns & Takes You To A Dazzling Lookout Spot - Narcity ›
- This Ontario City Is The 'Waterfall Capital Of The World' & It's Full Of Frozen Cascades - Narcity ›