Toronto's real estate can be pretty wild sometimes, but this listing might just take the cake.
This tiny, dumpy garage in Toronto made headlines when it hit the market for $729,000, but the joke is on us — just three days later, it's apparently been sold.
Located in the trendy Danforth Village neighbourhood, there's no bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen but it was still listed for close to $1 million in 2021.
And not only that, but it was actually previously listed in 2019 for $599,000. A year and a half later, the price still jumped up by $130,000.
In spite of it all, someone still saw enough value in it that the garage was reportedly sold three days after it hit the market on March 1, 2021.
Narcity was unable to confirm the sale with the listed realtor, but local realtor Jennifer Scaife from the Desmond Brown Real Estate Team told Narcity that a conditional sale for the property has been approved.
If you're upset about missing out on this real estate opportunity, rest assured that there are plenty more expensive, rusty garages available for sale in the city.
- A Toronto Realtor Made A 'You' Parody Video To Sell A Loft & It Went For Way Over Asking - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Real Estate Is So Pricy That You'll Need To Save For Over 27 Years To Buy A Home - Narcity ›
- A Tiny Piece Of Toronto Land Is On Sale For Almost $50K & It's Less Than A Foot Wide - Narcity ›
- A Tiny Piece Of Toronto Land Is On Sale For Almost $50K & It's Less Than A Foot Wide ›
- Toronto's Real Estate Market Broke Records In 2021 & People Still Wanted To Live Downtown - Narcity ›