Watch out for the Mad Hatter! 🎩
You can go to a boozy tea party in B.C. and you'll feel like you've been transported into Alice in Wonderland.
This amazing immersive cocktail pop-up experience sounds like a dream come true for fans of the popular book or movie — and it's in a secret location!
Time to rewatch the movies and brush up on your Mad Hatter tea party etiquette because this stunning event will be here soon.
The Alice: An Immersive Cocktail Experience will be opening in Vancouver on March 9, 2022. It looks absolutely magical with all the vibrant colours.
Tickets are on sale now for $45 and will include a 90-minute experience with an entry drink, two cocktails, and Alice in Wonderland-themed cake treats.
The experience will be at a secret location held somewhere on East 33rd Ave. The secret part just makes it that much more exciting!
Chase the white rabbit down the rabbit hole and prepare to expect an "immersive, topsy-turvy cocktail adventure," a press release from the organizers said.
In this fantasy world, you can create your own enchanted teapot cocktails — all while the Mad Hatter keeps watch over you.
There will even be real riddles and challenges so you can feel just like Alice herself.
At the immersive cocktail experience, you'll get to eat some of the famous "Eat Me" cakes and cookies.
This March, things will get "curiouser and curiouser" with this new pop-up experience.
It's the perfect spot for an adventure with friends or a date night out.
The Alice: An Immersive Cocktail Experience
Price: $45 per person
Address: Secret location on East 33rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go. This place looks extremely magical and is the perfect night out with friends. What's better than making Alice in Wonderland-themed cocktails and eating cake?
In B.C., a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- Vancouver's Most Underrated Restaurants Are Being Revealed ... ›
- 7 Unique Cocktails In Vancouver That You Have To Try On Your ... ›
- 5 Iconic Foods You Have To Order Next Time You're In Vancouver ... ›
- You Can Go On An Adult Easter Egg Hunt In Vancouver & A Boozy 'Hoppy Hour' Is Involved - Narcity ›
- I Went To A Boozy Tea Party In Vancouver & Felt Like I Was Alice In Wonderland - Narcity ›
- 6 Wineries Near Vancouver To Escape The City & Enjoy A Boozy Weekend - Narcity ›
- IKEA Is Hosting Afternoon Tea If You're Looking For The Most Random Mother's Day Gift Ever - Narcity ›
- An Ultimatum Was Given To The Thief Of A BC Restaurant's 'Bunny Butt' & This Happened Next - Narcity ›