7 Unique Cocktails In Vancouver That You Have To Try On Your Next Night Out
Let the fun be-gin! 💃
There are so many places in Vancouver, B.C., that offer unique cocktails for your next night out. If you're looking for weekend plans, look no further.
These spots are perfect for grabbing some fun drinks for you and your friends.
There are some hidden gems and well-known places where you can get unique drinks. From candy on top to a bubble show, there are so many cool drinks to see.
Not to mention — the drinks give you the perfect excuse to take a ton of photos on your night out.
Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar
Address: 602 W. Broadway, Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: This spot has giant fishbowl drinks with candy and fruit. You won't even realize you're having a boozy drink because these taste just like candy.
The Shameful Tiki Room
Address: 4362 Main St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: The Room offers a lot of colourful and tropical drink options. Don't be surprised if your drink comes with fresh juicy pineapple on top.
Address: 590 W. Georgia St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Glowbal really wins the award for drink uniqueness. They serve up this purple drink with a bubble on top.
Address: 1305 Arbutus St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: The Boathouse offers super delicious Coronaritas — a fun mix of a beer and a margarita. They are perfect for those warm summer patio days.
Address: 2450 Yukon St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: From bright pink margaritas to delicious tacos — La Taqueria has it all!
Score On Davie
Address: 1262 Davie St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Score has giant caesars topped with onion rings and bacon — need I say more?
The Cider House
Address: 1602 Yew St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: The Cider House has extremely colourful cider flights, all with unique flavours. The best part about a flight is that you get a little taste of everything.
- Vancouver Has Been Ranked The Top City In The World For Sushi ... ›
- This Restaurant In Vancouver Has The Most Unreal Milkshakes ... ›
- 5 Iconic Foods You Have To Order Next Time You're In Vancouver ... ›
- A Secret Pop-Up Bar In Vancouver Is Giving Us 'Alice In Wonderland' Boozy Tea Party Vibes - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant Is The Best In Vancouver According To Yelp & Its Last 5 Reviews Say It All - Narcity ›
- This Unique Retro Arcade Bar In Vancouver Is The Perfect Spot To Game & See Ryan Reynolds - Narcity ›
- This Hidden Bar In Vancouver Requires A Secret Password & This Is How To Get In - Narcity ›
- This Shop In BC Is Serving Up Serious Childhood Nostalgia With Its Magical Donuts - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant In Vancouver Serves Up Ultimate Comfort Foods Like Gooey Mac & Cheese - Narcity ›
- This Bar In BC Will Make You Feel Like You're In An Adults-Only Chuck E. Cheese - Narcity ›
- The 'Wine Capital Of Canada' Is In BC & You Can Visit A Whole Boozy Village There - Narcity ›
- I Went To A Boozy Tea Party In Vancouver & Felt Like I Was Alice In Wonderland - Narcity ›
- The World's Oldest Whisky Is Going On Sale At BC Liquor & It Costs More Than A Downpayment - Narcity ›