Giant caesars are a must!
Vancouver has so many iconic foods to order and places to visit. There are unique, delicious, and giant foods to take your pick of!
Not to mention — how Instagram-worthy some of these spots are.
Imagine sipping a giant caesar while hanging with friends, picking up luxurious donuts or enjoying some decadent poutine — Vancouver has the perfect places to do it all.
You don't even need to flip through a menu, just go right for these amazing eats. You'll be dreaming of them for days later.
Get your Instagram or TikTok ready because here is a list of some drool-worthy must-try foods.
The Caesar 'Grande' - Score on Davie
Address: 1262 Davie St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Score offers giant caesars that come with toppings such as burgers, onion rings, and more!
Strawberry and Cream Donut - Mello
Address: 223 E Pender St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: This donut shop serves up delicious brioche donuts stuffed with classic or unique flavours.
Butter Chikkin Poutine - MeeT
Address: 4288 Main St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: A must-try at MeeT is the giant vegetarian poutine dishes made for sharing.
Mini Liège Waffles - Nero
Address: 1002 Seymour St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Nero is a Belgian waffle galore. They offer a variety of different sweet and savoury flavours. You can get a box of seven of these mini ones to try them all!
Nachos Carlitos - Las Margaritas
Address: 1999 W 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Nachos paired with a 'Bulldog' margarita are must-tries at Las Margaritas.
- Vancouver Was Just Ranked As One Of The Best Cities In The ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Ranked Among The Best ... ›
- The 5 Best Restaurants In Vancouver For Japanese Food, Picked By ... ›
- You Can Get Charcuterie On A Real Working Farm In BC & It Was The Most Surreal Experience - Narcity ›
- 7 Unique Cocktails In Vancouver That You Have To On Your Next Night Out - Narcity ›
- A Secret Pop-Up Bar In Vancouver Is Giving Us 'Alice In Wonderland' Boozy Tea Party Vibes - Narcity ›
- 5 Mouthwatering Brunch Spots In Vancouver That You Have To Try This Weekend - Narcity ›
- 1,000 Families Are Getting A Free Pizza In Vancouver Today & The Reason Is So Wholesome - Narcity ›
- This Unique Retro Arcade Bar In Vancouver Is The Perfect Spot To Game & See Ryan Reynolds - Narcity ›
- 7 Food Trucks In Vancouver That You Have To Hit Up, According To A Top Food Blogger - Narcity ›
- This Cooking Class In Vancouver Will Make You Feel Like You're On A Beach In Hawaii - Narcity ›
- This Shop In BC Is Serving Up Serious Childhood Nostalgia With Its Magical Donuts - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant In Vancouver Serves Up Ultimate Comfort Foods Like Gooey Mac & Cheese - Narcity ›
- BC Senior Trapped On A Raft In The Caribbean For 5 Days Survives By Eating Crackers & Nachos - Narcity ›
- This Man Visited 27 Breweries In Vancouver & Found Some Hidden Gems In The City - Narcity ›
- This 'Perverted' Ice Cream Shop In Vancouver Is Serving Scoops With Extremely Dirty Names - Narcity ›
- A Restaurant In Vancouver Is So Popular They've Had To Put A $75pp Spending Limit In Place - Narcity ›
- 5 Ukrainian Restaurants In BC That You Can Dine At To Show Your Support - Narcity ›
- This Food Truck In BC Is Brownie Bliss To The Max & They've Got So Many Flavours - Narcity ›
- 7 Spots In Vancouver That Locals Don't Want You To Discover - Narcity ›
- A Vancouver Restaurant Launched Green Fried Chicken & Some Say It Looks Like 'Geese Turds' - Narcity ›
- You're Not A True Vancouver Local Unless You've Tried At Least 5 Of These 11 Iconic Snacks - Narcity ›