Calling all cheese lovers! 🧀
This restaurant in Vancouver, B.C. serves your pasta in a gigantic wheel of parmesan cheese, and it looks totally delicious.
Calling all Vancouver foodies! It's time to satisfy your pasta cravings and fall into a food-coma of carbs and cheese. The Italian Kitchen is serving up this cheese-lovers dream with a unique experience.
Get your Tiktok and Instagram ready — this restaurant prepares your pasta dish in a giant wheel of cheese right next to your table. You can watch as they toss your pasta, getting it completely covered in the melting parmesan.
This dinner with a mouthwatering view is sure to impress anyone. I mean, just look at all that cheese!
Bring Italy straight to you with this drool-worthy pasta dish, called Table Side Linguine Cacio e Pepe. The pasta includes fresh lobster, cracked black pepper, salt-cured egg yolk and black truffles.
The perfect dish for a romantic date night, a special occasion, or for that special friend that just loves cheese!
While you are being served this deliciously cheesy dish, enjoy the magical scenery the restaurant offers. Romance is in the air with beautiful lighting and greenery. The ambiance makes the meal that much better.
For colder nights, heaters are located on the patio to keep you warm all night.
If this fun cheese wheel dish isn't enough, Italian Kitchen has a wide range of salads, appetizers, other pasta dishes and sharing plates to choose from.
You can also check them out for a happy hour — or an 'aperitivo hour' — daily from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Table Side Linguine Cacio e Pepe
Address: 860 Burrard St., Vancouver, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: If you are cheese obsessed, there is no better dinner spot for you to go to!
- This Late Night Snack Bar In Vancouver Has Super Unique Food ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Makes Drinks That Are Serving Up ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Ranked Among The Best ... ›
- Meet The Man Who Ate At 8,000 Chinese Restaurants & Ranked Vancouver Among His Favourites - Narcity ›
- 5 Epic Food Deals That You Can Find At This Vancouver Foodie Festival Right Now. - Narcity ›
- The 6 Best Chinese Restaurants Near Vancouver, Picked By A Man Who Tried Over 8,000 Spots - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Was Just Named The Best Place In The World To Go For A Solo Valentine's Day Trip - Narcity ›
- This Greek Restaurant In Vancouver Is Covered In Flowers & It's Like Stepping Into Santorini - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant Is The Best In Vancouver According To Yelp & Its Last 5 Reviews Say It All - Narcity ›
- 5 Date Ideas In Vancouver If You're Obsessed With Cheese - Narcity ›
- 6 Restaurants In Vancouver Are Among The Most Romantic In Canada & They're Date Night Ready - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant In Vancouver Is Right On The Beach & You Can Watch The Sunset At Happy Hour - Narcity ›
- This Italian Restaurant In Vancouver Serves The Most Drool-Worthy Handmade Pasta - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant Is One Of The Best 'Bizarre' Spots In Vancouver & Even The Name Proves It - Narcity ›
- I Spent A Month In Florence & Canadians Get These 9 Things Wrong About Italian Food - Narcity ›
- This Dreamy Vancouver Restaurant Serves Vietnamese Food & There Are Flowers Everywhere - Narcity ›
- This Patio In Vancouver Is Right On The Water & You Can Eat Fresh Sushi By The Ocean - Narcity ›