This Greek Restaurant In Vancouver Is Covered In Flowers & It's Like Stepping Into Santorini
It looks magical. 🌺
This Greek restaurant in Vancouver, B.C. will make you feel like you're stepping right into Santorini, with its stunning decor and real flowers.
The Greek-inspired restaurant, called Loula's Taverna, is located on Commercial Dr., and it looks absolutely magical. It has Santorini-inspired white accents, beautiful flowers, and of course tasty food.
It's the perfect date spot or place to take pictures with friends. Imagine catching up over some delicious greek food and drinks here.
The breathtaking flowers are like a work of art. It's a go-to photo for any Instagram feed in the Vancouver area.
The Greek-inspired cuisine also looks amazing. The menu offers Spanakopitas, Souvlaki, Kalamari, and so much more.
The tzatziki dip and pita look absolutely mouth-watering. One plate of this might not be enough.
Their happy hour drinks will transport you to a fun vacation destination just by looking at them. The drinks also come in such fun colours!
Not to mention, their bathrooms are also super unique. They have some celebrity photos on the walls, of people like Jennifer Aniston and John Stamos.
It's the perfect private selfie spot.
This place is ideal if you want to mix things up and go for a special night out. It's definitely a restaurant that needs to be added to your bucket list.
Make sure to book a table now, because this place can get super busy. There's nothing worse than being stuck outside at a restaurant waiting for a table — in the classic Vancouver rain.
Address:1608 Commercial Dr., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: This place serves delicious food in a magical Santorini setting.
- An Italian Restaurant In Vancouver Serves Pasta In A Giant ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Makes Drinks That Are Serving Up ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Named The #2 Top Place To ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Named The 2nd Best Place To Eat In All Of Canada In 2022 - Narcity ›
- Locals Are Roasting These 6 Vancouver Restaurants & Want Gordon Ramsay To Step In - Narcity ›
- This Snack Store In Vancouver Sells Super Rare Treats & So Much More Random Stuff - Narcity ›
- I Ate At A Vancouver Restaurant That Was Pitch Black The Entire Time & You Need To Try It - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Ranked Among The Best In The World For A Spa Getaway & These Spots Show Why - Narcity ›
- Canada's 'First All-Vegan Night Market' Is Back In Vancouver & You Can Donate Cans To Get In - Narcity ›
- You Can Rent Glowing Paddleboards In Vancouver This Summer & Have A Lit Night - Narcity ›
- This Italian Restaurant In Vancouver Has A Canopy Of Flowers & Dreamy Cocktails - Narcity ›
- Pret A Manger Has Just Opened Its First Canadian Location & It's In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- This Naughty Waffle Shop In Vancouver Is Now Selling A 'Creampie' & It's Too Much (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Doesn't Let People Tip & Pays Staff A 'Competitive Salary' Instead - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Has A Magical Dining Experience & It's Inside Of A Stunning Dome - Narcity ›
- Canada's First 'Full-Service' Milk Bar Opened In Vancouver & Here's What It's Like (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- 13 Vancouver Restaurants To Hit Up For Epic Caesars & Cure Your Hangover This Weekend - Narcity ›