Must try — pineapple buns! 🍍
A man who ate at 8,000 Chinese restaurants around the world has named the six best spots near Vancouver.
David R. Chan has eaten at thousands of Chinese restaurants and, believe it or not, he has travelled 20 countries to test different Chinese foods.
It's no wonder Canada made the cut as one of his food travels on the list. Our country offers such a great variety of different foods to try — there is sure to be many great finds!
From dine-in to takeout, Narcity was lucky enough to get a list broken down of his top Chinese eats in Vancouver and Richmond, B.C. The list includes a variety of high and low-priced places so there is a special spot for anyone to enjoy.
It also includes one place in the top books for a special Vancouver-born celebrity as well!
Here are the places he suggests and they look absolutely delicious.
HK BBQ Master
Cuisine: Chinese, BBQ
Address: 651 No. 3 Rd., Richmond, BC
Why You Need To Go: Recommended by world explorer David R. Chan & Seth Rogan! Chan recommends the Char Siu.
Cuisine: Chinese, Dim Sum
Address: 4600 No. 3 Rd #101., Richmond, BC
Why You Need To Go: Chan recommends the Shrimp Paste Fried Donut!
Sun Sui Wah
Cuisine: Chinese, Dim Sum, Seafood
Address: 3888 Main St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Chan recommends the Squab!
Address: 1172 Alberni St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Chan recommends the Abalone tart.
Address: 7831 Westminster Hwy., Richmond, BC
Why You Need To Go: Deep fried egg white with red bean paste.
Address: 4231 Hazelbridge Way., Richmond, BC
Why You Need To Go: For the delicious looking Pineapple Buns!
- Meet The Man Who Ate At 8,000 Chinese Restaurants & Ranked ... ›
- The 5 Best Restaurants In Vancouver For Japanese Food, Picked By ... ›
- This Italian Restaurant In Vancouver Serves Your Pasta In A Giant ... ›
- The Most Underrated Restaurants In Vancouver Are Being Revealed & There Are Some Hidden Gems - Narcity ›
- 7 Restaurants In Vancouver That Will Make You Feel Like You're In Europe - Narcity ›
- 7 Restaurants In Vancouver Where You Can Enjoy Authentic Food To Celebrate The Lunar New Year - Narcity ›
- Vancouver's Most Underrated Restaurants Are Being Revealed & There Are Some Hidden Gems - Narcity ›
- 7 Vancouver Restaurants Where You Can Enjoy Authentic Food To Celebrate The Lunar New Year - Narcity ›
- An Italian Restaurant In Vancouver Serves Pasta In A Giant Parmesan Wheel & It's Cheesy Bliss - Narcity ›
- This Restaurant In Vancouver Serves The Most Outrageous Red Wine Beef & It's Mesmerizing - Narcity ›
- The Highest Restaurant In Canada Sits At 7,700 ft & You Can See 5 National Parks From It - Narcity ›
- A Ramen Restaurant That Is Ranked Among The Best In Japan Is Opening In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- 7 Restaurants On Vancouver Island That Locals Recommend & There Are Some Hidden Gems - Narcity ›
- 'The First Indigenous-Owned Winery In North America' Is In BC & It's A Stunning Oasis - Narcity ›