Vancouver Was Just Ranked As One Of The Best Cities In The World For American Food Options
If you're craving a cheeseburger, you know where to go!🍟
Vancouver, B.C., was just ranked one of the top places to find American food in the entire world, outside of America itself of course.
It makes sense given that Vancouver is super close to the U.S. border. Lucky for our American visitors — they'll feel right at home when they come! Surprisingly, the two cities ahead of Vancouver were actually not in Canada.
There are 0.30 American restaurants in the city, for every 1,000 people, the study said.
To figure out which cities had the most American food, Remitly "used data from TripAdvisor to firstly reveal the total number of restaurants in every city, before subtracting the amount of native restaurants in each," the study said.
The two places ahead of Vancouver for most choices for American eats? Brussels and Geneva!
Geneva only beat us out by a bit though — coming in at 0.32 American spots per 1,000 people.
Vancouver does offer a wide variety of cuisine overall, even aside from our lovely neighbour's dishes.
But you always have the trusty chains to turn to! You've probably already heard of some American-inspired chains like Kentucky Fried Chicken in the Vancouver area.
There are also some fantastic local spots though, serving up the tasty cuisine. Mimi's burgers is a go-to stop for a mouthwatering burger!
Many of the American-inspired dishes also align with the classic mentality — the bigger the better!
Who can pass up a massive bag of fries and a huge milkshake though?
Thank you America, for all of your yummy gifts — especially Five Guys!
- Meet The Man Who Ate At 8,000 Chinese Restaurants & Ranked ... ›
- Vancouver Has Been Ranked The Top City In The World For Sushi ... ›
- These Are Vancouver's Most Popular Drive-Thru Spots & You Might ... ›
- Hi Five Chicken Is Opening New Restaurants Across BC & Here's How It Compares To KFC - Narcity ›
- This Cafe In Vancouver Is Like Taking A Trip To Paris & There Are Dogs Everywhere - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Japanese Street Food From This Airstream In BC & It's Super Unique - Narcity ›
- 5 Iconic Foods You Have To Order Next Time You're In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- These Canadian Cities Are Apparently Among The Best Places In The World To Live In Your 20s - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Was Named One Of The 'World’s Most Liveable Cities' & Toronto Didn't Make The List - Narcity ›