Amber Heard's 'Bruise' Makeup Brand Is Calling Her Out For A Claim At The Johnny Depp Trial
Milani Cosmetics posted the receipts on TikTok.
Amber Heard's alleged makeup supplier is wading into the bitter court fight between her and Johnny Depp with a new TikTok video that suggests her lawyers don't have their facts straight.
Milani Cosmetics released a TikTok video over the weekend to address a key moment from the trial, where Heard's lawyers are arguing that Depp physically abused her.
In their opening statement, Heard's lawyers showed a Milani Cosmetics Correcting Kit and said that she would use it to cover up "bruises" from Depp.
"This is what Amber carried in her purse for the entire relationship with Johnny Depp," her lawyer Elaine Bredehoft said during her opening statement.
"This was what she used," Bredehoft said while showing off the cosmetics kit. "She became very adept at it."
There's just one problem, according to Milani.
The abuse was alleged to have taken place around 2014 to 2016, but Milani says its correcting kit was not released until 2017.
"You asked us… let the record show that our Correcting Kit launched in 2017!" the company said in the caption.
You asked us… let the record show that our Correcting Kit launched in 2017!👀 #milanicosmetics
"We are here to provide the facts of the case," Milani wrote in response to a commenter on TikTok.
A source later told TMZ that Heard's lawyer was only using Milani's product as an example.
"Ms. Heard's lawyer was using an example of the kind of makeup that she used, but it's a sad day when a makeup company uses that as an opportunity to make light of what victims of domestic violence have to do to hide the results of the abuse they endure," a source claiming to be Heard's friend told TMZ.
The trial has generated a ton of interest and some intense feelings from supporters on both sides of the bitter feud.
The #JusticeForJohnnyDepp side was happy to see Milani jumping in to back their guy and discredit his ex-wife.
"Milani Cosmetics going out of their way to prove Amber Heard literally lied in court about using their product to cover bruises because it came out YEARS after her 'abuse' from Johnny Depp… I am… in a state of shock," said @Loeybug on Twitter.
Milani Cosmetics going out of their way to prove Amber Heard literally lied in court about using their product to cover bruises because it came out YEARS after her \u201cabuse\u201d from Johnny Depp\u2026 I am\u2026 in a state of shock— Loey (@Loey) 1650759753
"Shoutout to Milani cosmetics for single-handedly cracking the Johnny Depp case," tweeted @burkosesh.
Depp is suing Heard for defamation based on a 2018 op-ed she wrote for The Washington Post, in which she claimed to have been the victim of domestic abuse. She didn't name Depp, but his lawyers say it clearly points to him, and he's seeking $50 million from her for the damage it caused to his reputation.
Heard is countersuing Depp for $100 million in the case, which has been running for nearly two weeks in a Virginia courtroom.
Depp was wrapping up his time on the stand Monday, while Heard is expected to testify later in the trial.
- Amber Heard Filmed Johnny Depp 'Assaulting Cabinets' In Secret ... ›
- Amber Heard Brought Johnny Depp's Texts To Court & Some Of ... ›
- Johnny Depp Testified That Amber Heard Left Poop In His Bed & 'It ... ›
- Amber Heard's Lawyer Objected To His Own Question & Johnny Depp Totally Cracked Up In Court - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Got Called Out For His Accent & Howard Stern Says He's 'Overacting' In Court - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Is Done Testifying About Amber Heard & These Were The Most Shocking Moments - Narcity ›
- A Doc Said Amber Heard Has Histrionic Personality Disorder & Here's What That Means - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Dated Elon Musk After Johnny Depp & Texts Say She Was Just 'Filling Space' - Narcity ›
- A Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Witness Vaped Through His Testimony & The Judge Was Just Stunned - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp-Amber Heard 'Tipoff' Jars Are Being Spotted At Starbucks & TikTok Is Split - Narcity ›
- A Petition To Cut Amber Heard From 'Aquaman 2' Passed 2M Names & The Trial's Not Done Yet - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Fired Her PR Team & She's Apparently 'Frustrated' By All The 'Bad Headlines' - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Says Johnny Depp Kicked Her & Accused Her Of An 'Affair' With James Franco - Narcity ›
- A Movie Theatre Employee In BC Shared The Most Annoying Things Customers Do & People Are Wild - Narcity ›