"I could only laugh."
Someone left “fecal matter” in Johnny Depp’s bed after he broke up with Amber Heard, and he’s pretty sure he knows who it was.
The Pirates of the Caribbean actor accused his ex-wife of leaving the nasty surprise for him during his testimony in court Wednesday amid a much longer list of grievances he’s got against her.
Depp said he told Heard that they were done during a fight and that they didn't see each other for several days while she cleared out of their house.
Then his housekeeper sent him a photo of a nasty surprise that she found in their shared bed.
"My initial response to that was, I laughed," Depp told a courtroom in Virginia. "It was so outside, it was so bizarre and so grotesque that I could only laugh."
He added that Heard tried to blame the incident on their dogs, but that didn't make sense to him.
"She brought up the fecal matter on the bed. She tried to blame it on the dogs," Depp told the court. "They're teacup Yorkies. They weigh about 4 pounds each."
Depp added that he knows his dogs' "funk," and it "was not the dogs."
The accusation previously came up in a U.K. court battle between the pair, when Depp alleged that either Heard or her friend had left the surprise themselves. "I thought that was an oddly fitting end to the relationship," he said at that trial in 2020.
Heard denied the claim and accused Depp of striking her earlier that night — a claim that he denied.
Depp, 58, is currently suing Heard for $50 million over a 2018 op-ed she wrote for The Washington Post. Heard claimed in the piece that she had been a victim of domestic abuse. She didn't mention Depp by name but his lawyers say it clearly points to him, and that the piece damaged his career and reputation.
Heard is counter-suing Depp for $100 million. She has alleged that Depp physically and sexually assaulted her.
The trial is the latest in a very public feud between the two, who were married in 2015 and divorced a year later after several months together.
Depp told his side of the story on Tuesday and Wednesday and was slated to be cross-examined on Thursday.
Heard is expected to testify later in the trial.
The entire trial has been available to stream online for free at Court TV.
- The Johnny Depp Vs. Amber Heard Trial Will Include Many Famous ... ›
- Johnny Depp Testified That Amber Heard Hated Him & He Lost A ... ›
- Johnny Depp Testified Against Amber Heard In Court & He Said Her ... ›
- Amber Heard Brought Johnny Depp's Texts To Court & Some Of Them Are Extremely Graphic - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Filmed Johnny Depp 'Assaulting Cabinets' In Secret & Shared The Video In Court - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard's 'Bruise' Makeup Brand Is Calling Her Out For A Claim At The Johnny Depp Trial - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard's Lawyer Objected To His Own Question & Johnny Depp Totally Cracked Up In Court - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Got Called Out For His Accent & Howard Stern Says He's 'Overacting' In Court - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Is Done Testifying About Amber Heard & These Were The Most Shocking Moments - Narcity ›
- A Doc Said Amber Heard Has Histrionic Personality Disorder & Here's What That Means - Narcity ›
- A Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Witness Vaped Through His Testimony & The Judge Was Just Stunned - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp-Amber Heard 'Tipoff' Jars Are Being Spotted At Starbucks & TikTok Is Split - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Admitted To Leaving Poop In Johnny Depp's Bed According To His Driver In Court - Narcity ›
- Drew Barrymore's Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Jokes Didn't Go Over Well & She Just Apologized - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Said Johnny Depp Hit Her For Laughing At His Tattoo In Her First Testimony - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Almost Came Face To Face With Amber Heard In Court & It Was So Uncomfortable - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Tore Into Each Other Via Statements During A Break In The Trial - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Lawyer Camille Vasquez Keeps Objecting In Court & Here's What We Know About Her - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer & Amber Heard's Doc Got Into It Over Whether The Actor Is An 'Idiot' - Narcity ›
- Toronto Photographer Has The Same Name As Amber Heard's Sister & Says They're Getting Hate - Narcity ›
- The Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Trial Is Up To The Jury Now & Here's What Happens Next - Narcity ›
- Kate Moss Showed Up At Johnny Depp's Latest Concert & He Keeps Playing These Random Gigs - Narcity ›
- The Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Trial Is Over & These Are Their Comeback Movie Roles - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Is 'Heartbroken' After Losing To Johnny Depp & Called It A 'Setback' For Women - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Celebrated His Win Over Amber Heard & Said 'The Jury Gave Me My Life Back' - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard Won Part Of Her Case Against Johnny Depp & Here's Where His Side Went Too Far - Narcity ›
- Amber Heard's Lawyer Says The Actress Was 'Demonized' & She Can't Pay Johnny Depp's $8M - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp Just Joined TikTok & His First Video Is A Thank-You To His 'Treasured' Fans - Narcity ›
- Johnny Depp's Lawyers Say They Used Amber Heard's Words Against Her & TikTok's Not To Blame - Narcity ›
- A Juror From The Johnny Depp Trial Says He Didn't Fall For Amber Heard's "Crocodile Tears" - Narcity ›
- A Judge Finalized Johnny Depp's Win Over Amber Heard & She Officially Owes Him Millions - Narcity ›