It doesn't get more impressive than this! 😍
Grab your Canadian bucket list, nature lovers! Canada's best national parks were just ranked and the list will totally blow you away.
This week, U.S. News dropped its 2021-2022 ranking of the top national parks in Canada and there's everything from glorious glaciers to towering granite peaks.
The best part is that all of these spots will be waiting for you whenever the time is right to travel again. Pretty perfect, eh?
Taking the top spot in the ranking is Jasper National Park, praised for its breathtaking scenery, impressive wildlife and the "endless opportunities" to hike, bike and explore the Canadian Rockies.
Gros Morne National Park takes the second spot on the list, thanks to its striking fjords that are reminiscent of Norway.
Banff National Park and Yoho National Park come in third and fourth place respectively, with their individual mountains, wildflowers and wildlife making them hot contenders in the overall ranking.
Waterton Lakes National Park rounded off the top-five list, with the ranking noting the park's jaw-dropping views of waterfalls and mountains in particular.
The overall top 15 list also includes Kootenay National Park, Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Fundy National Park and Wapusk National Park, among so many other beautiful spots.
- Best Places In The World To Visit Include These 2 Canadian Spots ... ›
- 14 Iconic Landmarks In Canada You Have To Visit To Call Yourself ... ›
- 11 Huge Canadian Landmarks To Visit For A Fall Road Trip Like No ... ›
- Gros Morne National Park Is Just Like Norway & Here's Why (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- 8 National Parks In Canada Where You Can Camp This Summer - Narcity ›