Ottawa's New Christmas Bar Has Tons Of Boozy Drinks & It's A Grown-Up Holiday Wonderland
Try a Rum Rum Rudolph or Naughty Latte! 🍹
The Savoy Brasserie is hosting their own Christmas pop-up bar this year, and the cocktail names alone will have you running out the door to go.
The holiday festivities will be in full swing from December 1 to December 24. This includes a holiday drink menu and meal features.
Megan Renaud | Narcity
You'll have extra time to enjoy the atmosphere as the Christmas decor will stay up until New Year's Day.
This year they have a full holiday food menu in addition to the boozy Christmas drinks.
Feast on Porchetta Gnocci as you drink a Christmas Carol Barrel, or skip straight to dessert with Croissant Bread Pudding while sipping a Nogtini. You'll also want to make sure to keep your eyes peeled for Santa.
Price: Free to attend, menu prices vary
When: December 1 - 24, 2021
Address: 334 Richmond Rd., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: You'll be totally surrounded by Christmas cheer! There are specialty food and drink menus packed with holiday options and possible sightings of Savoy Santa.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- This Christmas Tree Farm Near Ottawa Has Appeared In 4 Hallmark ... ›
- 14 Christmas Events In Ottawa To Hit Up This Holiday Season ... ›
- 8 Incredible Christmas Activities In Ottawa That You Can Enjoy ... ›
- Ottawa Has A Secret House Covered In Lights That Looks Straight Out Of 'Home Alone' - Narcity ›
- You Can Dine Under Twinkly Lights & A Forest Canopy In These Glass Chalets Near Ottawa (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's 'Rink Of Dreams' Is Finally Open & You Can Glide Around A Glowing Paradise - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's Parliament Hill Has A New Dazzling Holiday Show & Here's A First Look (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's New Christmas Bar Has Festive Cocktails That Will Get You On Santa's Naughty List - Narcity ›
- Ottawa Has A 'Jingle Bus' That Is A Moving Holiday Party & You Can Ride It For Free - Narcity ›
- This Frozen Bar Near Ottawa Is Made Out Of Blocks Of Ice & Has Boozy Holiday Cocktails ›
- This Ottawa Christmas Bar Is Back & It's Like A Tropical Beach Vacation With Umbrella Drinks - Narcity ›