Ryan Reynolds' BTS Pics Of 'Red Notice' Show Dwayne Johnson & Gal Gadot Having The Best Time
Blake Lively was there, too!
The Netflix movie Red Notice is officially the number one film globally right now on the streaming platform, and Ryan Reynolds posted some behind-the-scenes pics of Dwayne Johnson and Gal Gadot having the best time.
"Congratulations to this whole team — particularly the #RedNotice crew who spent over half the shoot sequestered in hotels," he captioned the post. "None of this is possible without those folks and their dedication to getting us all back to work during a very fucked up year. Huge thanks to each and every one of you."
Some of the photos show Reynolds having a laugh with Johnson, taking a cute selfie with Gadot and posing with his wife Blake Lively and crew members.
It doesn't really come as a surprise that filming was so much fun given how many shenanigans ensued during the press tour for the film.
Johnson hired a billboard to make fun of Reynolds in a very public way, which the Canadian actor handled with supreme grace. It's only fair that Johnson poked some fun at him given that Reynolds said the back of the man's head looks like a "gorgeous penis!"
This could be the last we see of Reynolds for a while as he recently announced he's taking a sabbatical to spend time with his girls.
- Ryan Reynolds Crashed 'The Tonight Show' & What Happened Next ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said He 'Can't Stand' This Type Of Celeb & Then ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Told Americans They Can't Move To Canada When ... ›
- Gal Gadot Just Admitted Her 'Imagine' Video Was In 'Poor Taste' & Not The 'Right Thing' - Narcity ›
- Elmo Versus A Pet Rock Is The First Big Feud Of 2022 & Even Dwayne Johnson Is Taking A Side - Narcity ›