Ryan Reynolds Says 'Red Notice' Broke Records & He Gave A Cheeky Shoutout To Taylor Swift
It might be the last we see of him for a while, though.
Netflix's Red Notice starring Ryan Reynolds, Dwayne Johnson and Gal Gadot premiered on the streaming platform recently, and it broke a pretty hefty record.
The Canadian celeb took to Twitter to announce that the flick had the biggest ever opening day for a film on the streaming platform, while thanking the team and giving a little shoutout to his and Blake Lively's pal Taylor Swift.
WOW #RedNotice is @Netflix biggest ever opening day for a film. Congrats to this whole team! Can\u2019t wait for Red Notice (Taylor\u2019s Version)pic.twitter.com/tyGFqhKWao— Ryan Reynolds (@Ryan Reynolds) 1636848877
"WOW #RedNotice is @Netflix biggest ever opening day for a film," he wrote. "Congrats to this whole team! Can't wait for Red Notice (Taylor's Version)."
The official title of her album is Red (Taylor's Version), which Reynolds hybridized with his film's name,Red Notice, to create Red Notice (Taylor's Version).
Although this may be the last of the actor we see for a bit as he takes a sabbatical from movie making, we're sure to see plenty more of Swift as she continues promo for her album.
She and Blake Lively both recently posted cryptic messages on their Instagram accounts about a new music video, and we're super excited to see what they've been up to!
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Taylor Swift's Version Of 'Red' Is Out Now & The Memes Are As ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said The Back Of Dwayne Johnson's Head Looks ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Told Americans They Can't Move To Canada When ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Just Revealed 'The Trick' To Punching Dwayne Johnson & Getting Away With It - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Says He Has 'A Ton In Common' With Dwayne Johnson & The Bromance Is Real - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Said He 'Can't Stand' This Type Of Celeb & Then Instantly Acted Like One - Narcity ›
- Nina Dobrev Got The Sweetest Gift From Taylor Swift & Totally Fangirled Over Her Pal (PHOTO) - Narcity ›