7 Super Cheap Stores In Toronto Where You Can Get Name Brand Items For Under $30 (VIDEO)
Move over Dollarama!
If you've been going to Dollarama regularly to buy things you probably would've purchased elsewhere, but the cost of living has become so high that you could only afford stuff at a dollar-store affordable rate, then listen up.
There are so many stores in Toronto that are selling name brands for so cheap, and we're not even talking about Winners!
Brands Gone Wild
I went home with a mountain of stuff and spent well under $50 🙈💓! #toronto #torontostores #thingstodointoronto #torontolife #shopwithme
Address: Two locations, 1255 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON & 145 McCowan Rd., Scarborough, ON
Why You Need To Go: Are you looking for new clothes or want to upgrade your home without spending too much money? This might be the spot for you. You can find anything from Puma to Levis and even bar stools for as low as $9.99.
I literally paid like $30 and left with over 20 items 😭😭!!!!! #toronto #torontostores #thingstodointoronto #torontolife #shopwithme
Address: 1255 The Queensway, Etobicoke, Ontario
Why You Need To Go: Do you want to buy gifts for less than $20 that are worth every dollar? Then check this place out! According to a TikToker, they found Dickies pants, which are usually found at Urban Outfitters, for a lower price, and there were Target products too!
Mondelez (Peek Freans) Cookie Outlet Store
Everything was less than $8 😳 #cookie #torontofinds #viral #localshop #torontocookie #toronto #fyp #chocolate #cheapfind #outlet #cadburydairymilk #l
Address: 1400 O'Connor Dr., Units 6-7, East York, ON
Why You Need To Go: Are you obsessed with cookies? Well, this cookie outlet store has cookie boxes for so cheap, and according to a TikToker who visited the spot, the most expensive thing was $8. Talk about cookie heaven! Sheesh.
Real Deals Warehouse Sale
I came home with 5 bags of stuff and only spent like $50 🤯💕!!!! #toronto #todotoronto #torontolife #torontothingstodo #torontoshopping #shopwithme #torontostores
Address: 358 Humberline Dr., Etobicoke, ON
Why You Need To Go: If you're looking for sales that pass the 20% off mark, then this shop will shock you because some products are 90% off! Hoodies are on sale for $6, mugs for $2, plate sets for $4, and a lot more!
Krazy Binz Liquidation
Check us out! 🤫 #foryou #fypシ #krazybinz #liquidation #toronto #hiddengems #ClutchPlayChallenge
Address: Multiple locations
Why You Need To Go: The bins in this place are forever changing, so if you don't find what you want on one day and then come back on the next.
Larry The Liquidator
The way i paid $20 and had like 6 bags of stuff 😭😭 #toronto #torontostores #thingstodointoronto #torontolife #shopwithme
Address: 1925 Victoria Park Ave., Scarborough, ON
Why You Need To Go: Do you visit Dollarama to get your favourite cereals for cheaper than those found at large supermarkets? Well, at this store, you can get a box of Lucky Charms for $2 and Cinnamon Toast Crunch for only $3. You can finally save on groceries.
- 8 Super Cheap Stores With Big Bargains In Ontario That Aren't Dollarama ›
- 7 Super Cheap Stores To Hunt For Treasures In Toronto That Aren't Dollarama ›
- 10 Super Cheap Canadian Thrift Stores Where You Can Get Ready For Sweater Weather ›
- Morning Brief: Christmas Weather & COVID Car Crashes - Narcity ›
- You Can Buy A Pound Of Clothes In This Toronto Thrift Store For $3.99 & It's Wild (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- 7 Cheap HomeSense Finds At Toronto's Top-Rated Store That Cost Me Less Than $20 - Narcity ›
- 7 Super Cheap Items I Found At This Grocery Outlet In Ontario That Actually Blew My Mind - Narcity ›
- An Ontario TikToker Shared How To Get Brand Name Makeup For So Cheap & It's Amazing (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- This Cheap Toronto Store Is Making Amazon Look Bad With Name-Brand Finds For Half The Price - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Thrift Store Sells Tons Of Designer Clothes & They're So Much Cheaper (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- A TikToker Called Toronto An 'Exclusive Country Club For Rich People' & Wants It All To End - Narcity ›