The report ranks each NHL team by their "team value" and lists other stats like their revenue, operating income, and debt.
And the Toronto Maple Leafs were placed in second place, with a team value of $1.5 billion.
The Leafs' team value according to Forbes
They were only behind the New York Rangers, who were valued at $1.65 billion.
Toronto's value wasn't affected by the pandemic, Forbes said, who reported a 0% one-year value change.
But they would have gone without the $91 million per year that the outlet says comes from ticket sales.
Forbes also says the Leafs are paying $99 million in player expenses, but they're not getting the most out of them.
Forbes says they have a "wins-to-player cost' ratio of 72, meaning they're achieving 28% fewer wins than they should have done in 2019-2020 when you consider how much money they're paying their players.
That's the second-lowest ratio in the entire NHL.
But there's good news, Leafs fans — you beat out the Habs for most valuable team by a cool $160 million.
- Toronto Maple Leafs Winning The Stanley Cup Is 'Unthinkable', Says Trudeau - Narcity ›
- Hayley Wickenheiser & Danielle Goyette Make NHL History With Leafs - Narcity ›
- John Tavares' Head Injury Had Players & Fans Stunned - Narcity ›
- Leafs Vs. Habs Playoff Series Has Trudeau Roasting Toronto - Narcity ›
- Maple Leafs Broke The Record For Longest Stanley Cup Drought - Narcity ›
- The Maple Leafs Are Being Compared To England's Soccer Team - Narcity ›
- Toronto Maple Leafs Sign Player Who Was Born To Play For The Team - Narcity ›
- Toronto Maple Leafs New Docuseries Shows Their Personal Lives - Narcity ›
- Toronto Leafs’ Mascot Named The Best In The NHL & Canuck’s Mascot Most Disliked By Fans - Narcity ›
- Maple Leaf Player Jack Campbell Threw A Birthday Party For His Cat & It's A Whole Vibe - Narcity ›
- The Maple Leafs Game Had Stands Jam-Packed Last Night & It's 2019 All Over Again (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- The Leafs' Mitch Marner Said Thanks For The 'Overwhelming' Support After 'Scary Situation' - Narcity ›