This fever will make a whole lot of people feel colder!
You might want to get ready because cold and snowy winter weather is set to descend on parts of Canada way before December arrives due to a "temperature fever."
According to The Weather Network, stubbornly warm temperatures in Nunavut, which is where the atmosphere makes some of the coldest air in the Northern Hemisphere, will have far-reaching impacts across Canada.
The warmth up north has slowed ice formation in the arctic and Hudson Bay, with water temperatures above normal for this time of year. That is setting up a choppy back and forth battle between air masses over the next few weeks.
The Weather Network is forecasting that by mid-November, that battle will settle into a sustained weather pattern that brings cold and snow to Central and Eastern Canada!
So winter weather is expected to set in long before December arrives and the season changes.
- This New Canada Winter Forecast Is Calling For 'Abundant Snowfall ... ›
- This Is When You Should Have Winter Tires On Your Car Or Else ... ›
- A Tornado Touched Down In Vancouver This Weekend & It Looked Seriously Chaotic (VIDEOS) - Narcity ›
- Canada's Weather Is About To Get Freezing As A 'Reservoir Of Cold Air' From The Arctic Spreads ›
- Canada’s Latest Winter Forecast Just Dropped & We’re In For ‘Weather Whiplash’ - Narcity ›