A Newcomer To Canada Tried To Shop For Winter Clothes & He's Convinced He Will 'Surely Die'
"I was also surprised that there was plaid shirts everywhere."
"Preparing for my first winter in Canada, part 2," said the voiceover in the video as he bundled up under a blanket. "We decided to start seriously preparing for winter, and went to buy winter things. To be honest, I haven't gotten used to the Canadian style of clothing yet."
"When I started looking at the price tags of simple things I was surprised," Andrian explained. "I was also surprised that there was plaid shirts everywhere. I couldn't resist and bought one too."
He also picked up some cute PJ pants, though despite going to three stores, he couldn't find proper boots.
"For the whole day I bought only socks and one warm sweater which I regretted when I woke up the next morning," the TikToker shared.
"I need a lot of recommendations because I will surely die."
Replying to @Karyn Moses what I definitely need?Where u from? Are y ready?#canada_life🇨🇦 #ukraine🇺🇦 #saskatchewan #regina #toronto #vancoverbc #wintercanada🇨🇦 #canada @🇺🇦New Canadian🇨🇦
In a previous video, Andrian asked for tips to survive winter.
"Yesterday was very hot but today I am freezing from the cold," Andrian said of the late September temperatures at the time.
After bundling up into some of the cold-weather gear he brought from Ukraine, he stepped outside to see how his clothes held up to the Canadian fall.
"Strange, but I'm still cold, the wind is blowing my bones," he explained.
Remember to dress in layers, Andrian!
- I Went Shopping For Winter Clothes In Canada For The First Time ... ›
- A Newcomer To Canada Tried Starbucks For The First Time & Said ... ›
- A Ukrainian Refugee Is Sharing The Things He Finds Strange About ... ›
- A Newcomer To Canada Carved His Very First Pumpkin & His Excitement Is So Pure (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- A Newcomer Shared How His Habits Have Changed Since Experiencing Canadian Winter (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- A TikToker Says 'Every Canadian Girl Has 9 Of These 10 Things' & Some People Might Feel Seen - Narcity ›
- A Newcomer Shared The Reaction She Gets When Asked Where She's From & It's Cringey (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- A Newcomer Tried 'Canadian Beer' For The First Time & He Got It So Wrong (VIDEO) - Narcity ›