Existing border measures and entry requirements will be sticking around.👇
Canada's existing travel restrictions and entry requirements will remain in effect for another nine weeks, Health Canada has confirmed.
(1/5) The current Canadian border restrictions and entry requirements will remain in effect until November 21, 2021… https://t.co/PrLYVTowDl— Health Canada and PHAC (@Health Canada and PHAC) 1632074410.0
"As of September 7, 2021, fully vaccinated travellers from any country can enter Canada for discretionary reasons, if they meet specific requirements," the federal agency explained.
Fully vaccinated travellers must continue to show proof that they've received the full course of a Health Canada–approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to arriving in the country.
Anybody entering Canada must continue to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken in the 72 hours before arrival in Canada, or a positive test taken between 14 and 180 days before arrival.
Unvaccinated or partially-vaccinated travellers are still subject to quarantine and COVID-19 testing pre-arrival, on day one and on day eight.
Everybody who enters Canada must submit their details and all required COVID-19 documentation electronically via the ArriveCAN app.
Further details about which — if any — of these COVID-19 travel measures may be dropped from November 21 onwards are yet to be revealed.
*This article's cover image is for illustrative purposes only.
- Pearson Airport Wants You To Know These 6 Things Before The ... ›
- Canada's India Flight Ban Was Just Extended Until September ... ›
- Canada's Travel Restrictions Got A Major Update Today & Here's ... ›
- Canadians Who Refuse To Wear A Mask On Planes & In Airports Can Get Fined Up To $5K - Narcity ›
- Canada Will Resume Flights From India Next Week With Strict COVID-19 Measures In Place - Narcity ›
- Canada Has Extended Its Flight Ban With Morocco Until At Least The End Of October - Narcity ›
- Canada's Flight Ban With India Has Officially Ended & The New Rules Are Here - Narcity ›
- This Canada-US Ferry Service Is Set To Resume In 2022 & It Takes Just 3.5 Hours - Narcity ›
- Millions Of Canadians May Be Unable To Visit The US Next Month Because Of Their Vaccine - Narcity ›
- Canadians Travelling To The US Next Month Will Still Need A Negative COVID Test To Get Home - Narcity ›
- The US Border Fully Reopens Next Month & Here’s You'll Need To Spend On COVID-19 Testing - Narcity ›
- Canada Just Ended Its Last International Flight Ban & Planes From Morocco Will Be Back - Narcity ›