Canada's Top 100 Restaurants In 2021 Were Just Revealed & These Ottawa Spots Made The Cut
Four Ottawa restaurants made the list!
The list of the best restaurants in Canada was revealed and four Ottawa restaurants came out as winners.
OpenTable announced the Top 100 Restaurants in Canada for 2021 based on reviews between October 1, 2020, and September 30, 2021.
The full list offers a complete look at the highest-rated restaurants across the country, which were selected based on over 540,000 authentic reviews by diners across Canada.
In the National Capital Region, four restaurants made the list: Atelier, Bar Lupulus, North and Navy and Riviera.
Atelier currently offers a 44-course tasting menu that is beyond a meal, it's an interactive experience that has never before been seen.
Bar Lupulus is a neighbourhood craft beverage spot that serves innovative meals, always aiming to be as locally sourced as possible.
Holding the Italian tradition of togetherness, North and Navy is an upscale Italian pub where you can grab a glass of wine and a small meal.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a fine dining experience you can head to the gorgeous Rivieria which is inside a former bank. It features high ceilings and a long bar and it's known for its tasty cocktails.
Top 100 Restaurants In Canada For 2021
Why You Need To Go: They've been rated some of the best in Canada, all offering unique fine dining experiences in Ottawa!
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Ottawa Has A New Bar For Mouthwatering Street Food & It's Like A ... ›
- 14 Best Restaurants In Ottawa You Need To Put On Your Bucket List ... ›
- This Restaurant Near Ottawa Was Just Named One Of The Best In ... ›
- So Many Ottawa Cats Are Up For Adoption & They're All Named After Rock Legends - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's New Christmas Bar Has Festive Cocktails That Will Get You On Santa's Naughty List - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Free Museum Passes From The Ottawa Public Library & Here's How - Narcity ›
- 11 New Ottawa Restaurants That Opened In 2021 That You Need To Add To Your Bucket List - Narcity ›
- This Ottawa Restaurant Has New Giant Glowing Palm Trees & They Look Straight Out Of Miami - Narcity ›
- 11 Best Ottawa Restaurants For Authentic Indian, According To Local Foodies - Narcity ›