Someone's been naughty this year!
He's making a list, he's checking it twice! According to a new poll, Justin Bieber might be more on the naughty side than the nice.
On December 23, Ipsos released the findings of a poll conducted between December 10 and 15 where 1,001 Canadians were asked whether certain public figures should be on Santa's naughty or nice list, and it didn't fare well for some Canadian icons.
While 14% of people think that Bieber should be on the nice list, 17% said he should be on the other list.
He's not the only musician who Canadians think deserves a lump of coal in their stocking this year. Only 7% of people think Drake has been good this year, while 14% think he should be on the naughty list.
But some of the actors who have kept us entertained this year have earned a spot in Santa's good graces.
Three in ten Canadians think that Ryan Reynolds should receive a nice, full stocking, which checks out since he was also the recipient of a Governor General's Performing Arts Award in November. The Vancouver native ranked higher on the list than the Queen!
When it comes to politics, our leaders didn't fare so well. According to the poll, 40% of people think Justin Trudeau belongs on the naughty list, with 29% of people feeling the same way about Doug Ford.
Better luck next year!
- Justin Bieber Had A Fan Rush On Stage During A Concert & It Did ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Is Turning 50 Years Old On Christmas But Says It's ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds Talked About Fellow Canadian Ryan Gosling & Got ... ›
- Drake Apparently Handed Out Stacks Of Cash To People In Toronto On Christmas Day (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- 6 Canadian Celebs Shared New Years Eve Posts On Insta & Dan Levy's Is So Hilariously Accurate ›