The village will transform into a magical winter wonderland! ✨
Eastern Ontario's biggest outdoor light festival returns this winter!
Alight At Night at Upper Canada Village is happening on select nights from November 26, 2021, to January 1, 2022, between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
For the 21st edition of the holiday event, the 19th-century village will transform into a winter wonderland covered in over one million lights!
You'll be able to see Saint Nick in his workshop, along with the return of the dazzling Sound and Light Show and the delicious freshly baked bread in the shop.
Tickets will go on sale on November 16 at 10 a.m. and are $15 per person.
Alight At Night
Price: $15 per person
When: November 26 to January 1
Address: 13740 County Rd. 2, Morrisburg, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can feel like you stepped into a mini Christmas town as there will be colourful lights everywhere you look. You'll also be able to purchase a romantic Pommier carriage ride to see all the sights.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- This Christmas Flight Will Let You Soar Over Downtown Ottawa With ... ›
- Ottawa's 'A Country Christmas' Is A Holiday Wonderland With A Wall ... ›
- Alight At Night In Upper Canada Village Will Brighten Up Your ... ›
- 7 Festive Things To Do Around Ottawa With Your Friends Before Christmas - Narcity ›
- 8 Festive Things To Do Around Ottawa That Will Only Cost You $20 Or Less - Narcity ›
- 7 Incredible Ottawa Road Trips That Feel Like Stepping Inside A Snow Globe - Narcity ›
- This Trail Near Toronto Leads You Through An Illuminated Forest & Is Better Than Ever - Narcity ›
- 7 Things To Do In Ottawa This Weekend That Will Make You Feel Like Christmas Came Early - Narcity ›
- 8 Things To Do In Ottawa This Weekend To Make Your December Merry & Bright - Narcity ›