These Government Of Canada Jobs Pay You To Shop & You Could Make Over $90,000 A Year
Positions are being hired for in 19 cities across Canada!
There are so many Government of Canada jobs hiring right now that will pay you to shop and you could make over $90,000 a year!
Public Services and Procurement Canada is hiring procurement officers to be buying specialists for the federal government and that means you could be purchasing everything from military uniforms and tanks to tablets and smartphones.
With this posting, there are 40 positions to be filled and the salary ranges from $80,539 to $92,033 a year.
Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg, Moncton, Saint John, St. John's, Halifax, Kingston, Ottawa, Petawawa, Toronto, Charlottetown, Gatineau, Montreal, Quebec City, Saint-Hubert and Saskatoon are all listed as locations for these jobs.
There are some requirements to be hired, including a completed secondary school education or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience relevant to the position.
Also, recent and significant experience in the development of procurement strategies and plans, preparation and finalization of procurement documents, issuing solicitation documents and awarding contracts, conducting bid evaluations and negotiating, and managing contracts is required.
There are various language requirements depending on the position. Some need you to be bilingual in English and French while others need just English.
If you want to get the job, you have to be available to work overtime, often on short notice, and to travel within Canada and abroad.
Also, there are various security clearances that may be required, like Reliability, Secret or Top Secret.
The federal government requires employees in the core public administration to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have an accommodation based on a medical, religious or another prohibited ground for discrimination.
The closing date for this posting is July 13, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
New career opportunity alert!\n\n@PSPC_SPAC is looking for procurement officers to purchase on behalf of the #GoC: from ships to smartphones and satellites, and everything in between. \n\nApply before July 13, 2022! \nhttps://ow.ly/Hffa50HKAGV\u00a0pic.twitter.com/BRflHseFaw— GC Jobs (@GC Jobs) 1644606076
Salary: $80,539 to $92,033
Company: Public Services and Procurement Canada
Who Should Apply: Someone with a completed secondary school education along with recent experience with procurement.
- The Government Of Canada Is Hiring Students RN & There Are Tons ... ›
- 8 Ontario Jobs That Are Currently Hiring & Will Pay You Over $100K - Narcity ›
- 7 Government Of Canada Jobs Available Right Now That Pay More Than $100,000 - Narcity ›
- CBSA Is Looking For Potential Employees & You Could Make Almost $100,000 If You're Hired - Narcity ›
- CSIS Is Hiring For A Bunch Of Roles In Canada Right Now & So Many Pay Over $100K - Narcity ›
- RCMP Jobs With The Canadian Firearms Program Are Available & 'Firearms Officers' Are Wanted - Narcity ›
- 6 Government Of Canada Jobs Available Right Now That Pay Over $100,000 - Narcity ›
- 9 Free Things You Can Get From The Government That Are Just Oh-So Canadian - Narcity ›
- CSIS Is Hiring Students For Finance & Resource Management Jobs That Pay Up To $27 An Hour - Narcity ›
- The Government Of Alberta Is Hiring For So Many Jobs & These Will Pay Over $70K - Narcity ›
- 7 Government Of Canada Jobs Available Across The Country That Pay Over $100,000 - Narcity ›
- 7 Bilingual Jobs Available In Canada Right Now & Some Of Them Pay Over $100K - Narcity ›