Two other teen victims were also brought to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
A fatal stabbing at a Toronto high school has Doug Ford pleading with residents to provide police with more information.
Ontario's premier offered his condolences to the loved ones of Maahair Dosani, the 15-year-old victim, in a tweet on Wednesday while urging any witnesses to come forward.
Maahir Dosani, 15, shared by Toronto Police
"My thoughts are with the family of 15-year-old Maahir Dosani who was fatally stabbed yesterday at Victoria Park Collegiate. Our schools should be a safe place for all students. If anyone has information about this tragic incident, I urge you to contact Toronto Police," Ford said.
According to Toronto police, officers responded to reports of a stabbing at Victoria Park Collegiate Institute at around 3 p.m. on November 16.
The report states that officers found a 15-year-old boy, later identified as Dosani, with a stab wound to the torso outside of the North York high school.
The victim was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, where he was eventually pronounced deceased.
Two other victims, a 16-year-old and a 14-year-old, were also treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
According to TPS, Ahmed Rafin, 19, of Toronto has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder.
- Toronto Police Arrested A 15-Year-Old In Connection To A North ... ›
- Toronto School Is In Lockdown After Someone Was Reportedly ... ›
- Toronto Teacher Who Wore Blackface To School For Halloween Is 'No Longer Employed' With TDSB - Narcity ›
- 3 Boys Were Arrested For Stabbing 2 Youths At Fairview Mall Last Weekend - Narcity ›
- A Toronto School Is Placed Under Lockdown After A Shooting & Police Are On Scene - Narcity ›
- A Student Has Died At A Toronto School Shooting & Officials Are Speaking Out - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Student Was Stabbed Outside Of Their School Yesterday & Transported To Hospital - Narcity ›
- 2 Teens Were Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing A 14-Year-Old Boy Outside A Toronto School - Narcity ›