A Coffee Shop In Vancouver Offers A 'One-Of-A-Kind Hawaiian Experience' Without The Flights
You can almost taste the sun ☀️ 🏝
Vancouver has its very own little piece of Hawaii — in Honolulu Coffee.
With two locations, one downtown and one in Kerrisdale, this magical coffee shop makes you feel like you're stepping onto the beach.
The company was actually founded in Oahu and now gives you a unique Hawaiian experience right here in B.C.
They have coffee beans from a farm in Hawaii.
And they have lots of tropical foods and drinks on the menu.
Including delicious-looking açai bowls and vegan options.
Surfboard and all, you (almost) feel like you're getting a tan.
It's a little vacay in the city.
Address: 2098 W. 41st Ave., Vancouver, B.C. & 888 Nelson St. G1, Vancouver, B.C.
Why You Need To Go: It's definitely the cheapest way to get to Hawaii, and their coffee is delish.
- The 5 Best Restaurants In Vancouver For Japanese Food, Picked By ... ›
- These Vancouver Restaurants Have Daily $1 Oysters Happy Hour ... ›
- A Vancouver-Themed Restaurant Has Opened In London & It Even ... ›
- 19 Vancouver Restaurants Are Putting On A Huge Food Festival & These Ones Have The Best Deals - Narcity ›
- 5 Coffee Shops In Vancouver Where You Can Actually Get Work Done At The Same Time - Narcity ›
- This Is My Favourite Coffee Shop In Vancouver & It Feels Like You're On The Beach In Hawaii - Narcity ›
- This Late Night Snack Bar In Vancouver Has Super Unique Food That's Perfect For A Night Out - Narcity ›
- This Cafe In Vancouver Is Like Taking A Trip To Paris & There Are Dogs Everywhere - Narcity ›
- 15 BC Coffee Shops You Should Go To At Least Once In Your Life - Narcity ›
- 9 Adorable Cafes In BC That Look Like They’re Plucked Straight Out Of Europe - Narcity ›
- 7 Stunning Vancouver Cafes You Have To Visit At Least Once, According To A Top Influencer - Narcity ›
- This Cafe In Vancouver Is Super Instagrammable With Swinging Chairs & Neon Lights - Narcity ›
- I Tried Canada's First Pret A Manger & I Totally Get The Hype - Narcity ›
- 6 Places To Get The Perfect London Fog In The Canadian City That It Was Invented In ›