A Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Ranked As One Of The Best Italian Dining Spots In The World
It moved up in the ranking! 🍝
Calling all pasta lovers! A Vancouver restaurant was just ranked as one of the best places for Italian eats in the entire world.
Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill scored 33rd place out of 50, on 50 Top Italy's "The Best Italian Restaurants In The World 2023" list.
The local Italian restaurant has been climbing its way up this list's rankings year by year. In 2022, Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill was also recognized but secured a lower ranking at 49th place.
"Cioppino's is a solid guarantee for those who want to find authentic Italian cuisine in Vancouver," 50 Top Italy said.
"The fish is excellent, always fresh and of high quality, a must-try is the linguine with lobster," it added.
The drool-worthy eatery is loved by both locals and a boatload of celebrities, so it's no surprise it's considered by 50 Top Italy as one of the best in the world.
Top chef and restaurant owner, Giuseppe (Pino) Posteraro, told Narcity that among the many celebrities that have dined there over the years, Jennifer Aniston is one of them.
According to Posteraro, the Friends star celebrated her birthday at the Italian restaurant with one of the chef's special pizzas.
Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill
Address: 1133 Hamilton St., Vancouver, BC
- I Went To One Of The 'Best Italian Restaurants In The World' & Here's What It's Actually Like ›
- Here's What Drake & Other Celebs Eat At This Vancouver Restaurant That's A Celeb Hotspot ›
- The 5 Best Restaurants In Vancouver, Picked By Some Of The City's Top Chefs ›
- Morning Brief: What Is Canada's New Grocery Code Of Conduct - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Ranked As Canada's Top Place To Eat In 2023 (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- The Best Restaurants In Canada For 2023 Were Revealed & Some Are Surprisingly Affordable - Narcity ›
- 5 Italian Restaurants In Vancouver That My Nonna Would Approve Of - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Named As One Of The Best In Canada For 2023 (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›