The City Of Calgary Is Hiring For So Many Jobs & Some Will Pay You Up To $176K
Your dream job could be right under your nose.
If you're looking for a new role and to rake in the coins, the perfect job could be right in front of you. The City Of Calgary is currently hiring for a lot of different roles and some of them will pay you over $77,000.
From learning and wellness to planning for emergencies, there are loads of roles available. If you have the right degree or experience, one of these jobs could be the one for you.
If you're looking for a Calgary role with the chance to travel, Canada's new "ultra-affordable" Lynx Air is also looking for cabin crew and you don't need any experience.
Leader, Business Planning
Salary: $88,307 to $132,252
Who Should Apply: If you've got a degree in planning, you could help develop business plans, actions, and budgets for Calgary's Roads. You'll be working alongside the city's wider transportation team and addressing key issues and risks.
Leader, Learning And Wellness
Salary: $88,307 to 135,252
Who Should Apply: This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about learning and development. You'd be leading the design, development, and execution of wellness strategies as well as overseeing the curriculum and training initiatives.
Manager, Development Planning North
Salary: $110,947 to 176,867
Who Should Apply: If you're a great communicator, this could be the role for you. You'll need to build relationships with council, customers, communities, and government bodies, and support citizen engagement.
Manager, Optimization Services
Salary: $98,270 to 154,609
Who Should Apply: This role is all about the management and leadership of a range of different teams with the goal of ensuring Emergency Management and Community Safety services for Calgarians and first responders.
Team Lead, Key Accounts
Salary: $77,891 to $117,609
Who Should Apply: This role needs a problem-solver and someone who is passionate about public service. You'd be leading and managing a customer care program for the city's water utility.
Business Continuity And Emergency Management Planner
Salary: $77,891 to $117,609
Who Should Apply: You'll need to have a degree in business continuity or risk management as this role is all about being prepared for emergencies. Part of the role will include leading orientations, drills, exercises, and incident debriefs.
- The Unwritten Rules People In Calgary Want You To Know About ... ›
- Canada's New 'Ultra-Affordable' Airline Is Hiring Cabin ... - Calgary ›
- Remote Jobs In Calgary That Will Pay You Up To $30 An Hour To ... ›
- 6 Remote Jobs In Calgary That Will Pay You Up To $75K To Work From Home - Narcity ›
- A Baby Gorilla Was Born At Calgary Zoo & It's Definitely The Cutest Thing You'll See Today - Narcity ›
- Calgary Zoo Is Hiring For So Many Jobs & They Don't All Include Picking Up Poop - Narcity ›
- This Huge Calgary House Has A Spa, Movie Theatre & More Bathrooms Than Days Of The Week - Narcity ›
- Government Of Canada Jobs In Alberta Are Available & Some Don't Require Any Experience - Narcity ›
- Parks Canada Jobs Are Available In Alberta & Some Pay Up To $35/hr - Narcity ›
- The City Of Calgary Is Hiring & So Many Jobs Will Pay You Up To $50 An Hour - Narcity ›
- CP Rail Is Hiring Train Conductors In Alberta & You Could Get A $15K Signing Bonus - Narcity ›