RIP your wallet.
Fill up your engines before the weekend, drivers! Ontario gas prices are set to rise on Saturday and one spot in the province is getting hit the hardest.
According to Dan McTeague, gas analyst and president of Canadians for Affordable Energy, prices are expected to rise by about 2 cents per litre.
Gas Wizard predicts that spots like Toronto, Brampton, Hamilton, London and Niagara will see prices sitting at 180.9 cents per litre.
However, if you live farther north, you will want to brace your wallets.
Price : #GasPrices to rise 2 cents a litre for #Toronto #GTA #Ottawa #Hamilton #LdnOnt #Kitchener #Barrie #Niagara #Windsor and most of #Ontario and #Quebec (to 180.9 for the GTA) where #Montreal goes to 187.9http://GasWizard.ca— Dan McTeague (@Dan McTeague) 1650630854
While Sudbury's gas prices aren't expected to get any higher overnight, they will still be sitting at an eye-watering 191.9 cents per litre, making them the highest in the province. Yikes.
Thunder Bay will see prices sit at 186.9 cents per litre, making them the second-highest prices across Ontario.
If you're looking for the cheapest place to fill up over the weekend, you'll want to head to Cornwall, where you can expect to see prices sitting at 173.9 cents per litre.
While these numbers may seem high, other parts of Canada currently have it worse.
You'll want to avoid driving in British Columbia if you can, as Vancouver is expected to see a 2-cent rise on Saturday, which will push gas prices up to 200.9 cents per litre.
It doesn't get much better in Victoria, with prices at the pump expected to be 198.9 cents per litre.
However, if you're heading to the Prairies, you'll feel a bit of relief as fuel prices will sit at 168.9 cents per litre in Winnipeg and 165.9 cents per litre in Regina.
- Ontario Is Set To Lower Gas Tax Prices For 6 Months & Here's What ... ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop Tomorrow & These Spots Will Be The Cheapest - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Go Up Tomorrow & It'll Hit You Right In The Rainy Day Fund - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Budget For 2022 Just Dropped & Here's How It Could Save You Some Money - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise Again Tomorrow & It Could Damper Your Weekend Plans - Narcity ›
- Toronto Gas Prices Could Rise Up To $2 A Litre By The Summer & Here's Why - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise To Record Heights & It'll Have You Biking Everywhere - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise Again & It's The Highest The Province Has Seen - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop After Record Highs & Here's Where The Savings Are - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Drop Again This Week & You Can Fill Up Without Going Broke Here - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise Tomorrow & It Could Be So Expensive In These Areas - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Break A Record Tomorrow & You'll Be Scrapping Your Car - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise Again Tomorrow & Carpooling Never Looked So Good - Narcity ›