It's giving doomsday vibes.🌪 👀
Ontario has been experiencing a bout of extreme weather this summer, and it looks like that's far from over.
On Tuesday, September 7, several parts of the province — particularly Southern Ontario — experienced extreme stormy weather, according to The Weather Network. People are sharing doomsday-like scenes they've captured as storm clouds move from region to region.
Port Albert ON a few minutes ago! #ONStorm https://t.co/s0vOOG4YUo— MaryAnn Williams (@MaryAnn Williams) 1631047052.0
Twitter user MaryAnn Williams shared this photo of a waterspout developing over a lake in Port Albert.
Courtesy of Dan Bodkin | Twitter
Huron County resident Dan Bodkin shared this eerie panoramic photo of a massive storm cloud approaching Huron County. "Got home safe," he told Narcity on Twitter, adding that the storm was "still coming in."
Samatha Peksa | Narcity
Narcity Deputy Editor Samatha Peksa captured heavy rain clouds billowing over Markham.
The sky in St.Marys right now… 5:59pm #ONStorm https://t.co/8SmRGAiGdT— Lisa Drew (@Lisa Drew) 1631051973.0
News anchor Lisa Drew tweeted a photo of dense grey clouds in the southwestern town of St. Mary's at 6:00 p.m.
Narcity staff writer Madeline Forsythe caught hail beating down on her porch on camera in Kincardine.
Quarter sized hail W of Grand Valley #onstorm https://t.co/YBBZXlhHsC— Jamie Crain (@Jamie Crain) 1631051805.0
Twitter user Jamie Crain shared a photo of a hailstone the size of a quarter in the town of Grand Valley, Dufferin County.
Another video shows a powerful gust of rain and wind nearly blowing a Port Elgin resident off their feet.
Tornado to my south. Heading SE towards Lucknow. @weathernetwork #ONStorm https://t.co/RJHhxx3blm— Mark Robinson (@Mark Robinson) 1631049515.0
Meteorologist Mark Robinson shared what the view from his windscreen looked like as he drove southeast to Lucknow, Bruce County.
The Government of Canada has issued warnings alerting people to take cover and stay indoors if threatening weather approaches.
- Winter Weather Alerts In Southern Ontario Issued Ahead Of ... ›
- Hurricane Season 2021 Will Be Above Average Especially In ... ›
- Hail Storm In Ontario Caused Chaos Last Night - Narcity ›
- Even More Ontario Storms Are Hitting The Province Today & It Will Be Chaotic - Narcity ›
- Huge Ontario Storms Ripped Through The Province Last Weekend & The Photos Are Terrifying - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storm Created So Much Chaotic Weather Last Night & The Photos Are Unreal - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storms Just Won't Stop & Some Spots Could Get Snow As Early As Next Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storms Will Be Flooding The Province This Week With Brutal Thunderstorms & Hail - Narcity ›
- Ontario Storms Just Won't Quit & Over 20,000 People Are Now Without Power - Narcity ›