Krista Ford Haynes called it "absolutely incredible."
Premier Doug Ford's daughter attended the Freedom Convoy 2022 on Thursday in Milton, Ontario, and called the experience "absolutely incredible."
Krista Ford Haynes has frequently spoken out against COVID-19 vaccines, mask mandates and proof of vaccination.
On Thursday, truckers against COVID-19 mandates in Canada made their way through the GTA, on route to Ottawa, where they are slated to arrive by Saturday.
Streets and highways were blocked with traffic on Thursday, and police are warning residents that traffic delays could continue until Saturday.
Haynes used her Instagram stories to share her experience live, posting videos of the convoy and detailing her route from Highway 401 West to Highway 6, where she joined the convoy.
Haynes shared an Instagram post later that day with a carousel of photos of her posing with protestors wrapped in a Canadian flag.
"Today was a damn good day. I had a moment to walk to the bottom of the bridge to look up and simply admire the hundreds of beautiful faces that showed up to stand for our freedoms, a moment I wanted to soak in and engrave as a memory," she wrote.
Haynes said it was "so beautiful to watch" people of different races, religions and ages coming together to "keep our freedoms." "That is what humanity is about," she wrote.
She ended her Instagram caption by writing, "We've got bigger fish to fry still my friends - hold the line, keep the energy alive + hang on!!"
Narcity reached out to Haynes for comment but she did not respond in time for publication.
Health Canada has a robust website with all the latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and can answer any questions you may have.
- Doug Ford's Daughter Tells Ontarians To 'Ditch' QR Code In Post ... ›
- Doug Ford's Daughter Shared A Controversial Anti-Vax ... - Toronto ›
- Krista Ford's Hubby Says Toronto Police Revoked His Badge As ... ›
- Ottawa Police Urge Canadians To Report 'Hate Motivated Incidents' During Freedom Convoy - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's Rideau Centre Has Been Shut Down After Unmasked People Reportedly Filled The Mall - Narcity ›
- The LCBO Is Closing Stores Across Ottawa 'For The Safety Of Our Employees' Amid Protests - Narcity ›
- Jagmeet Singh Slams Protestors Who Allegedly Urinated On The Tomb Of The Unknown Solider - Narcity ›
- Police Say Monitoring The Freedom Convoy In Ottawa Is Costing Over $800,000 A Day - Narcity ›
- Ottawa Mayor Is Asking Convoy Protestors To Leave & Says 'It's Time For Them To Move On' - Narcity ›
- Ford 'Extremely Disturbed' By Display Of Hate Symbols At Convoy Protest Over The Weekend - Narcity ›
- Doug Ford Has A Message For Protestors In Ottawa & Says There Are 3 Things He Can't Tolerate - Narcity ›
- Here Are The Current Rules For Indoor Dining In Ontario & You Can't Sing Or Dance - Narcity ›
- People From Ottawa Are Sharing Tips To Help Torontonians Get Through This Weekend's Protest - Narcity ›
- Ford Says The US Border Blockade Is Damaging The Economy & Ruining People's Jobs - Narcity ›
- New Zealand Showed Canada How It Handles ‘Freedom Convoy’ Protesters With Over 100 Arrests - Narcity ›
- Ontario Froze All The Money Raised On GiveSendGo For The Freedom Convoy - Narcity ›
- Queen's Park Road Closures Have Finally Come To An End & Traffic Is Back To Normal - Narcity ›
- 'Freedom Movement' Protesters Plan To Hit Ottawa For Canada Day & Some May Stay All Summer - Narcity ›
- 'Freedom Convoy' Organizer Says Canada Is Seeing 'A Lot Of Similarities' With Civil War - Narcity ›