CSIS Is Hiring Across Canada RN & You Could Make Up To $102K Without Having A Degree
Get your CV ready!
If you're looking to embark on a new career adventure, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service is hiring for a bunch of roles.
The government agency recently posted job listings that don't require college diplomas or university degrees and could earn you some serious money. All you need is a high school diploma, and for some of the jobs, a few years of related experience.
If you do decide to apply, make sure you're careful who you chat with about it. The job postings all warn, "Do not discuss your application with others (including on social media) besides your partner, or close family members — who should also be reminded about the need to be discreet."
Salary: $65,460 to $79,640
Location: Burnaby, BC; Toronto, ON
Who Should Apply: Anyone who wants's to live out their dreams of being James Bond. You'll need to conduct "discreet physical surveillance" and be able to adapt to various settings quickly and have the ability to manage stress.
Salary: $57,960 to $70,500
Location: Montreal, QC
Who Should Apply: Someone who loves all things organization. You'll be responsible for scheduling, processing information and liaising with managers and employees. You'll also need to be bilingual.
Is the new year making you think about starting a new career? Look no further! CSIS is always hiring for a range of various careers. Checkout our jobs page to see if there\u2019s a position right for you.\n\nVisit: https://Canada.ca/CSISjobs\u00a0pic.twitter.com/CGrnimuqCF— CSIS Canada (@CSIS Canada) 1642020303
Salary: $78,800 to $102,250
Location: Ottawa, ON
Who Should Apply: Anyone who loves analysis and research. You'll be testing business solutions and working with clients to keep up with trends and products.
Business Intelligence Specialist
Salary: $84,050 to $102,250
Location: Ottawa, ON
Who Should Apply: Someone who gets excited by challenges and who loves all things data. "You will be able to contribute to supporting, enhancing and maintaining CSIS's Business Intelligence program," says the job listing. How cool!
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- CBSA Is Hiring Students For Summer 2022 & You Could Make Up ... ›
- 6 Government Of Canada Jobs That Don't Require A Degree But ... ›
- Air Canada Jobs Are Available Across The Country Right Now ... ›
- 7 Remote Jobs That Are Hiring In Vancouver Right Now & Some Pay Over $93K A Year - Narcity ›
- Health Canada Is Hiring RN & You Can Earn Up To $121K Without A Medical Degree - Narcity ›
- The Government Of Canada Is Hiring Students RN & There Are Tons Of 'Virtual Jobs' ›
- Jazz Aviation Was Named One of Canada's Top Employers For Young People & They're Hiring RN - Narcity ›
- Canada's Top 25 Companies For Career Growth Were Just Ranked & These 9 Are Hiring - Narcity ›
- 7 Big Companies That Are Hiring Hundreds Of Employees In Canada & Offer Impressive Benefits - Narcity ›
- The FBI Is Hiring For A Bunch Of Roles Right Now & You Don’t Need A Degree To Apply - Narcity ›