7 Spas Around Ottawa That Are Even Better Than A Trip To Iceland's Blue Lagoon
Pack your swimsuit, you deserve luxury relaxation 💆🏽
Do you dream about going to Iceland's Blue Lagoon? Instead of paying for a pricey flight abroad, you can treat yourself to a relaxing day at one of these seven incredible spas around Ottawa.
Between hot and cold pools, saunas, steam rooms and treatments, a day at the spa is the optimal relaxation.
You'll be completely transported to a Scandinavian vacation and lose all track of time at these luxury thermal spas near Ottawa.
Don't forget to bring your swimsuit, flip-flops and a water bottle.
Address: 16 Chem. Nordik, Chelsea, QC
Why You Need To Go: As the largest thermal spa in North America, Nordik Spa-Nature has 10 outdoor pools, nine saunas, an exfoliation room, a saltwater floatation pool, four restaurants and more treatments and rituals. Here you can enjoy a view over Gatineau from the infinity pool.
Address: 1172 Chem. d'Aylmer, Gatineau, QC
Why You Need To Go: Located only 10 minutes from downtown Ottawa, this escape within the city is a cost-effective way to enjoy Nordic spa amenities. They have a Pa'akai Himalayan salt room where you'll feel like you're seaside, and it's the ultimate relaxing experience.
Uppliva Sauna & Steam
Address: 1140 Wellington St. W Suite C100, Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: Uppliva is nestled in the trendy Hintonburg neighbourhood, offering a traditional sauna and steam circuit, including a cold plunge pool. You could lose hours hanging out in the cozy hammocks chair relaxing with a tea by the fireplace.
Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
Price: $100+ including a treatment
Address: 60 Chem. Mill, Wakefield, QC
Why You Need To Go: Here you can de-stress with a massage and time in the sauna before floating in a hot-tub pool next to the fireplace.
Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
Address: 5 Chem. Ste-Elisabeth, Cantley, QC
Why You Need To Go: Surrounded by lush forest, Amerispa offers the full thermal experience of hot and cold baths, saunas and steam rooms, as well as relaxation areas both indoor and outdoor.
Polar Bear's Club
Address: 930 Bd des Laurentides, Piedmont, QC
Why You Need To Go: Cozied up next to the Simon River, you can go for a dip in the river before warming up in their assortment of saunas, steam baths and outdoor whirlpools.
Spa et Hotel le Finlandais
Address: 124 Boul Labelle, Rosemere, QC
Why You Need To Go: You will find unique variations of saunas and pools from different traditions, such as Norweigan Falls, Neptune's Cave, Japanese Sauna, Aromas of Egypt Sauna, Moroccan Lounge and Helsinki Bubbles. They offer bistro food and a hotel on-site to extend your stay.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 7 Things To Do In Ottawa This Weekend If You Need To Unwind ... ›
- 22 Things To Do In Quebec This Winter That You Have To Add To ... ›
- The Largest Spa In North America Is A Dreamy Oasis - Narcity ›
- You Can Go Tubing After Dark At This Epic Snow Park Near Ottawa - Narcity ›
- 8 Ontario Spas That Are Even Better Than A Trip To Iceland's Blue Lagoon - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Free Museum Passes From The Ottawa Public Library & Here's How - Narcity ›
- You Can Drink Coffee In A Cozy Bunkhouse Nook Inside A Red Cabin Near Ottawa - Narcity ›
- The Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival Returns This Winter & You Can Join In The Fun - Narcity ›
- This New Rooftop Spa Near Ottawa Is A Dreamy Oasis With A Pool Overlooking The City - Narcity ›
- This Small Town Near Ottawa Has North America's Largest Nordic Spa & 8 Other Things To Do - Narcity ›
- This Spa Resort Near Ottawa Will Make You Think You're On A Beach Somewhere In Mexico - Narcity ›
- A Huge 'Blue Lagoon' Is Set To Be Built In Canada & It'd Be The Largest In The World - Narcity ›
- 8 Hot Springs In Canada That Will Feel Like A Trip To Iceland's Blue Lagoon - Narcity ›
- This Giant Spa Near Toronto Is Open 24/7 & You Can Bask In A Luxury Oasis For Under $70 - Narcity ›