While 2020 has been a year filled with bad news, there were some funny moments that are worth highlighting.
Doug Ford, in particular, has supplied plenty of giggle-worthy quotes over these long months.
His accidental punchlines have served as a bright side during Ontario's endless COVID-19 press conferences.
We thought we would make a list to commemorate them.
"They must be a few fries short of a Happy Meal."
"We have a bunch of yahoos out in the front of Queen’s Park sitting there protesting."
Song of the summer? Probably not, but Ford's infamous catchphrase-turned-jingle still slaps.
"I'd send you to the MRI to get your brain scanned because I don't think there is anything in there."
Ford put his dad hat back on in September to scold residents for massive social gatherings.
"I will be like an 800-pound gorilla on their backs."
Back in May, Ford was livid that COVID-19 testing in Ontario wasn't progressing fast enough. So, he swore to be more than a monkey on assessment centres' backs.
"Look at my hair. I look like a sheepdog right now."
Ford definitely wasn't into the whole no haircuts during quarantine thing.
"A joint, a doobie, a reefer, whatever the heck they call it nowadays."
Is this a picture of him calling up a millennial to get the scoop on what the kids are calling the "Devil's lettuce" these days?
"God knows I need a little bit of exercise."
When asked about golf club closures back in May, the premier admitted that he could use a little fresh air himself.
- Doug Ford Says He's 'Holding Off' On Getting His Second Dose - Narcity ›
- Doug Ford Rocked A Habs Jersey Last Night (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Doug Ford's Weird Arthur Story Was Turned Into A Meme - Narcity ›
- Man Arrested At Doug Ford's House Had A Large Butcher Knife - Narcity ›
- Doug Ford's Approval Rating Is Way Down - Narcity ›
- Doug Ford Says He Is 99% Sure That There Won't Be Another Ontario Lockdown - Narcity ›