Government Of Canada Jobs In Immigration Are Open & You Can Make Almost $80,000 With No Degree
Positions are being staffed in almost every major city across the country.
You can find government of Canada jobs in immigration that are available right now and the salary is almost $80,000 with no degree required.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is looking to hire people who can work in Supervisor, Program Officer/Advisor and Analyst positions across the country.
These jobs will be available in major cities in almost every province and territory including Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, St. John's, Yellowknife, Halifax, Mississauga, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Saskatoon and Whitehorse.
The salary ranges from $71,599 a year to $77,368 a year.
Applications will be put into an inventory to staff various positions within the government department.
\u201c\ud83d\udd0a Attention job seekers! \ud83d\udd0a\n\n@CitImmCanada is hiring supervisors/program officers and advisors or analysts at various offices across Canada!\n\nApply by September 28, 2023: https://t.co/qENLAoOHyq\u201d— GC Jobs (@GC Jobs) 1677250940
To get hired, you need a secondary school diploma and specific experience that's different for the three streams.
Supervisors are required to have experience supervising employees, including assigning work, evaluating performance and employee relations management, approval of leave and career development.
Program Officers/Advisors need experience interpreting and applying government policies, regulations and legislation, or experience making decisions and recommendations based on government policy, procedures, regulations and legislation.
Analysts must have experience conducting research, analyzing information, developing options and providing recommendations.
The closing date for these government of Canada jobs with IRCC is September 28, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Supervisors, Program Officers/Advisors and Analysts
Salary: $71,599 to $77,368
Company: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Who Should Apply: Someone who has a secondary school diploma along with experience supervising employees, experience interpreting and applying government policies, experience making recommendations based on government policy or experience conducting research and analyzing information.
What government of Canada jobs are available?
There are so many government of Canada jobs available across the country that you can apply for online.
That includes CSIS jobs for technology professionals, CRA jobs for auditors and accountants, CBSA jobs in IT, communications positions and jobs for students in various federal departments and agencies.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- The Government Of Canada Is Hiring Students Across The Country & The Pay Is Up To $34 An Hour ›
- Government Of Canada Jobs In Communications Are Open & You Can Make Almost $100,000 ›
- CBSA Is Looking To Hire People To Work In IT Positions & You Could Make More Than $150,000 ›
- Parks Canada Is Hiring For A Ton Of Jobs In Alberta & You Could Earn Up To $76K - Narcity ›
- The Government Of Canada Is Hiring People To Work Overseas & The Salary Is Almost $100,000 - Narcity ›
- 7 Government Of Canada Jobs That Offer Remote Work & Pay Up To $109,000 - Narcity ›
- These Government Of Canada Jobs Are Open & You Don't Need A Degree Or Experience To Get Hired - Narcity ›
- CBSA Is Hiring Intelligence Analysts & You Don't Need A Degree To Make Almost $100,000 - Narcity ›