6 Remote Jobs In BC That Will Pay You Over $100K To Work From Home
Some don't even require a degree or previous experience!
Working from home means waking up and putting on your sweatpants — basically one of the best benefits ever. Now more than ever, you can find super high-paying jobs, all from the comfort of your own home.
You don't even need a degree or a bunch of qualifications for many of the gigs. Some of these have a certain skill set or degree requirement, but many don't.
Here are six jobs in B.C. that will pay you the big bucks, while letting you have the flexibility of WFH life.
Director of Marketing
Salary: Up to $158,453 a year
Company: DLL Game
Who Should Apply: Experience for this role is a plus, but only three years is required. If you're interested in working for a start-up and watching a company grow, this is the perfect opportunity. It's also for a game company, so pretty cool.
Data Analyst/UX Researcher
Salary: Up to $120,000 a year
Company: Pixton Comics Inc.
Who Should Apply: This position is for a company that's bringing comics to the classroom to help kids learn. If you want to work in a role with an interesting purpose, it might be a great fit. You also don't need a degree to apply!
Senior Business Analyst, Security Access Data and Reporting
Salary: Up to $162,138 a year
Company: University of British Columbia
Who Should Apply: If you have some experience in business, and love managing projects from beginning to end, then this job is perfect for you. Working for a big company like UBC can also be great for the resume.
General Manager Operations
Salary: Up to $154,257 a year
Company: Scarab Digital
Who Should Apply: If you're super creative and want some experience in the film industry, now is your chance. There's also no experience required.
People and Culture Director
Salary: Up to $130,000 per year
Company: Legible Media Inc.
Who Should Apply: Someone who wants to work for a growing company and has experience in HR or the tech industry. They also offer some great benefits and are a super forward-thinking company.
Salary: Up to $180,000 per year
Who Should Apply: You don't need a whole lot of experience for this role, so if you're looking to get a higher-paying job this could be worth looking into. It's a sales position so make sure you're a people person before applying.
- A 4-Day Workweek Is Coming To This Canadian Company & Staff ... ›
- Work From Home Tax Deduction Allows $400 For Expenses ... ›
- Work From Home Is Preferred By Most Canadians, Study Says ... ›
- 8 Houses in Metro Vancouver That Are Surprisingly Affordable For Canada's Most Expensive City - Narcity ›
- Victoria Is Ranked Canada's Best Winter Workcation Spot & Here's 5 Airbnbs You Could Stay - Narcity ›
- 8 Houses in Metro Vancouver That Are Surprisingly Affordable For Canada's Most Expensive City ›
- A Vancouver Restaurant's Dishwasher Job Ad Has Gone Viral Because It Pays A Heck Of A Lot - Narcity ›
- This 'Rockstar' Boss Gave Her Staff A $10,000 Bonus & 2 First Class Plane Tickets (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Gas Prices In BC Are Among The Highest In Canada & These Cities Rank As The Most Expensive - Narcity ›
- BC Casting Call Is Offering $5K If You Have A Super Cute Baby With 'Expressive Eyes' - Narcity ›
- 6 Jobs In BC That Will Pay You $100K Or More & You Don't Need A Degree - Narcity ›
- BC RCMP Is Hiring 911 Dispatchers & You'll Need To Be 'Quick Thinking' To Get The Job - Narcity ›
- A Man Earning $40K/Yr Bought $32M Of Real Estate In Vancouver & Is Now Being Investigated - Narcity ›
- These 6 Ski Resorts Are Hiring Seasonal Workers In BC & There Are Some Awesome Perks - Narcity ›
- 5 Jobs In Vancouver That Will Pay Up To $120K For People With Crypto Experience - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Police Is Hiring For A Bunch Of New Roles & You Don't Need Previous Experience - Narcity ›
- FedEx Jobs For The Holidays Just Dropped & Some In BC Have A $2K Sign On Bonus - Narcity ›
- The Best Employers For Young People In Canada Were Just Announced & 14 Of Them Are In BC - Narcity ›
- 6 Remote Jobs In BC Where You Can Work From Home & Earn Up To $100K - Narcity ›