We've got you covered, bargain hunters! 🙌
Narcity may receive a small commission if you purchase something we recommend in this article, which was created by the Narcity Shop team. Items are in stock and prices are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
While plenty of shoppers are still recovering from their Black Friday and Cyber Monday splurges, the rest of us are already counting down the days until Boxing Day.
If you haven't finished up your holiday shopping, then your timing couldn't be better. Now's your chance to score a few early Boxing Day deals while you're hunting down last-minute gift ideas and stocking stuffers.
You can score a deal on just about any kind of product on Amazon Canada this month. Although the deepest markdowns might not drop until December 26, you can still find some great discounts now. New sales are added every day, so you'll want to keep an eye out on their deals page.
When you use the code BOXINGDAY at checkout, you can save 25% off selected gift sets until December 23.
The Bay is offering up to 70% off of just about everything right now, with even more deals dropping on December 26. If you're looking for an affordable engagement ring, you can save hundreds of dollars on select styles.
Right now, you can find Boxing Day prices on select items including up to $700 off smart TVs. The best part about these deals? If you buy now and the price lowers on Boxing Day, Best Buy Canada will refund you the difference.
Still on the hunt for gift ideas for the holidays? Right now you can get 60% off select gift sets, along with free shipping if you spend $60 or more.
Until January 4, you can get up to 80% off of frames and 40% off lenses, as well as 15% off contact lenses if you spend $99 or more.
Gift yourself a fancy new vacuum, hair tool or air treatment device during Dyson's Boxing Week sale. Among the items on sale, you can score $150 off the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and the Dyson Purifier Cool Purifying Fan, and $65 off the Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener.
You can save up to 60% on select bags, luggages and apparel at Herschel Canada right now. Even more products will be on sale as of December 26 until December 31, so keep an eye out for even more deals coming soon.
To get ahead of the Boxing Day rush, Lacoste is currently hosting their semi-annual sale. Now until December 31, you can get up to 50% off plus free shipping on orders over $49.
While an official Boxing Sale has not yet been announced, you can still find discounts on select apparel and accessories — which, TBH, is quite the rarity when it comes to Lululemon!
You can save up to 50% at Nordstrom starting December 24 at 9 p.m. EST through to January 2. You can also save an extra 25% off Red Tag Clearance items from December 26 to January 2, but members will have access as of December 23.
Looking to upgrade your winter wardrobe? There's something for the whole family here. You can get up to 75% off storewide at Old Navy, including clearance items.
From December 26 until December 31, you can score an infamous Always Pan at a discount for $155 (originally $195). Check it out!
Get 20% with code BOXINGDAY21 from December 25 until December 28 and score a discount on ultra-stylish home products.
With the code YAY50, you can get 50% off just about everything at PrettyLittleThing. The sale excludes beauty products and already marked-down items, but you can score a great discount on a ton of cute clothes like dresses and accessories, too.
From sneakers to track pants, you can find a ton of stylish sportswear at an incredible discount. Don't forget to check out their outlet items, too — everything is on sale for 50% off.
Before really getting into the Boxing Day deals, you can find awesome discounts at The Source during their Wrap Up Your List Event. This includes $140 off a Fitbit Sense and $30 off a Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker.
From stationery and office supplies to electronics and tech gadgets, you can already find great deals at Staples. If you're stumped on gift ideas, you can check out their handy gift guide for some last-minute inspiration.
Get 50% off of everything — that's right, everything — at Urban Planet right now. That includes these hilarious pizza slippers, which are now only $12.50 (originally $24.99).
- 11 Hilarious Gag Gifts On Amazon Canada That'll Go Down In White ... ›
- The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas In Canada For The 2021 Holidays ... ›
- 23 Gift Ideas Under $50 That'll Help You Wrap Up Your Holiday ... ›
- Dyson's Boxing Week Sale Is Here Early & These Are All The Deals You Can Get Right Now - Narcity ›
- Old Navy's Boxing Week Sale Is On Now & Everything Is Up To 75% Off - Narcity ›
- Costco's Boxing Day Online Sale Is Offering Big Savings On So Many Electronics Right Now - Narcity ›
- Walmart Canada's Boxing Day Sale Is Coming Soon & Here's A Sneak Peek Of What To Expect - Narcity ›
- 9 Exercise Bikes & Other Fitness Products On Sale Just In Time For Boxing Day - Narcity ›
- Costco's Boxing Day Online Sale Has Deals On Everyday Items & Even Face Masks Are Discounted ›
- The Bay's Boxing Day Sale Is On Now & You Can Save Up To 70% On Your Favourite Brands - Narcity ›
- The Best Boxing Day Laptop Deals In Canada That'll Save You A Lot More Than A Dime Or Two - Narcity ›
- Michael Kors' Early Boxing Day Sale Has Started & Here Are 7 Items You Can Get Right Now - Narcity ›
- The Best Boxing Day TV Deals In Canada That'll Let You Binge-Watch Your Fave Series In Style - Narcity ›
- Dynamite's Boxing Day Sale Is Coming Soon & Almost Everything Will Be 70% Off - Narcity ›
- The DavidsTea Semi-Annual Sale Is On Now & You Can Stock Up On Your Favourite Blends - Narcity ›
- Best Buy Canada Just Kicked Off Their Boxing Day Sale & The Discounts Are Massive - Narcity ›