No plane ticket needed. ✈️
The Breckenridge cottage is a gorgeous rental located along the Bruce Peninsula on the shores of Isthmus Bay. While it looks like somewhere you'd need to take a flight to, it's just over a three hour drive from Toronto, making it an ideal spot for a getaway.
The five-bedroom escape sleeps eight guests, with three bedrooms located in the cottage and two in separate bunkies. The interior is cozy, with large windows offering views of the serene water outside.
There is a large wooden deck where you can soak up some sun and catch some vibrant sunsets, and the rustic stone patio will make you feel like you're vacationing in historic Europe.
The patio towers above the crystal blue waters, and there are stone steps that lead down to the flat rock shore.
You can plan some epic barbecues outdoors at the stone fire pit and gaze out at the Georgian Bluffs across the bay. Nearby, you can discover sand bars at Black Creek Provincial Park, a sandy beach in Lion's Head village, the Bruce Trail, Sauble Beach, and more.
You can also swim in the turquoise waters outside the cottage, but the rocks can be slippery, so water shoes are recommended.
Of course, a rental as gorgeous as this books up quickly, but there are still a few spots left for 2022, with bookings for 2023 to become available later this summer.
Neighbourhood: Lion's Head, ON
Why You Need To Go: This stunning Airbnb looks like it belongs in Greece and is surrounded by crystal blue water.
Prices and terms of occupancy are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Ontario's Fairytale Airbnbs Will Give You Major Disney Vibes - Narcity ›
- Popular Ontario Airbnbs That Everyone Wants To Book - Narcity ›
- This New Ontario Airbnb Lets You Sleep In A Floating Airplane ... ›
- This Ontario Airbnb Is Surrounded By 18 Sandy Beaches & It's Like A Summer Vacay In Miami - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Airbnb Is A 'Beachfront Castle' With Turquoise Water That's Crystal Clear - Narcity ›
- This Log Cabin Airbnb Near Toronto Is Hidden In A Peach Orchard & Comes With Water Views - Narcity ›
- These Are Ontario's 9 Most Popular Airbnbs By The Water & You Can Almost Hear The Waves - Narcity ›
- This Airbnb In Ontario Has A Lavender Farm Where You Can Sip Wine & Bask In Purple Flowers - Narcity ›
- Ontario's 'Treehouse' Airbnb Lets You Float In A Giant Hammock With Endless Lake Views - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Airbnb Belongs In The French Countryside & Has A Rooftop With Lake Views - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Airbnb Has A Sauna With Panoramic Lake Views & It's Like A 'Luxury Spa Resort' - Narcity ›
- This $530K Private Island In Ontario Is Like A Little Slice Of The Caribbean (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- 6 Stunning Waterfront Airbnbs Near Toronto You Can Rent This Summer & 1 Costs Under $100 - Narcity ›
- This Beach House Airbnb In Ontario Lets You Wake Up Under A Glowing Canopy Of Clouds - Narcity ›
- 4 Unique & Cheap Airbnbs In Ontario You Can Rent With Your Friends This Summer - Narcity ›
- This 'Creamsicle' Ontario Airbnb Is A Total '70s Time Warp & It's A Groovy Summer Getaway - Narcity ›