"The prospect of moving back to Edmonton makes me very ill."
The Alberta and B.C. rivalry flame just flared on Reddit when a user asked why so many people are making the move from Alberta to its neighbouring province.
Although the provinces are right next to each other, they have a lot of differences.
In the thread, it looks like B.C. is coming out on top — and everything from weather to politics was put on the table.
Beautiful B.C. was holding strong.
The weather was a consistent theme.
People showed up for B.C and didn't hold back at all.
The cost of B.C. was definitely a negative but overall seemed to be worth it.
The prairies got a lot of hate compared to the mountains.
Things got harsh quick, as they usually do on Reddit.
Overall, the biggest themes were weather, landscape, politics, and outdoor activities. People were super opinionated, making it obvious the rivalry between the provinces is very much still alive.
- I Moved To Vancouver 3 Months Ago & These 12 Places Wowed Me ... ›
- People Are Arguing Over What Town Is The Best In BC & It's Actually ... ›
- People Are Debating What The Worst Town In BC Is & It Just Got ... ›
- A Woman Is Calling Out Cringey Dating Profiles On TikTok & Men In Alberta Should Watch Out - Narcity ›
- BC Is Now Giving Out The Most Paid Sick Days In Canada & Here's Who Gets To Use Them - Narcity ›
- This Cyber Monday Deal From Telus Is Giving Away A Free TV To People In BC & Alberta - Narcity ›
- Urban Dictionary Has These 7 Things To Say About BC & Just Look Away Now Vancouver - Narcity ›
- 5 Reasons Why Alberta Is Better Than BC & Not Everyone Will Agree - Narcity ›
- 9 Reasons Why I Moved Across Canada To BC That Will Make You Want To Do It Too - Narcity ›
- The Best City In Canada For A Winter Workcation Was Ranked & I Went To Try It Out - Narcity ›
- A Strange Bright Light Just Flew Through The Sky In Alberta & Multiple People Spotted It - Narcity ›
- Alberta's Newest Distillery is Opening This Week & It's Unapologetically Not For Everyone - Narcity ›